Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Infotrader/Infiltrator Network - Diplomacy plug-in (III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put it to a poll. We haven't had a poll in a while.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Hey it's now some time since we contacted Gaian(s) re tech leapfrog.

I think we should ask what the view is/was?

Comment

Will make a hello letter to them.
        You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
        There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Yes and now
          The Gaians have the turn.

Comment

And who will sent a letter of protest to the Gaian ambassador for their lurking IoD near Delirium Camp?
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

That would be me

--------------------------------------------------------
              Dear Gaians

It has come to our attention that a Gaian Team has strayed off course and is close to Delirium Camp.

Please feel free to break radio contact to inform them of this event.

ForesterSOF
              DA Ambasador

-----------------------------------------------------------------
              ?

Comment

-- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Sent

Comment

Dear Data Angels

The IoD unit mentioned is heading northwards to scout some unkonwn-to-Gaian-Union seas and possibly pop some pods.

Unit is empty as a transport and is not a threat to Data Angels in any way.

We are also discussing the "leapfrog" deal you reminded to me lately and the results should come within 24h.

Also - as You probably know, we already have BioGen (given to us by Morganites), so we're curious what tech would you like to recieve in return for IntInt.

Lord binTravkin

In another email

*BioEngineering instead of "BioGen"

Comment

Would we give to much if we give them MMI now in return for Digital Sentience or Gravitation Theory to be there next research after they finish IntInt in 2 years.

Comment

We better keep MMi as long as possible away from the other factions.
                        There's plenty of techs we can offer the Gaians, but I would keep our topmost ones for the moment.

So we could give them their present research project together with one lower in the tech tree if necessary.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

How about we give IntInt and AMA then they switch to Orbital Spaceflght for us.

While they are busy with OS we could research Bio-Engineering or Biomachinery and thus get Lonativity Vacine or Cloning Vats if no one else has them.

Comment

I have checked Gaian choices in the case they are getting IntInt:
                            - Doc Initiative
                            - Centauri Empathy
                            - Polymorphic Software
                            - Cyberethics
                            - Nonlinear Mathematics
                            - MMI

The techs that we do not posses are:
                            - Doc Initiative
                            - Centauri empathy

I have talked with Lord BinTravkin. They may also leapfrog with Morganities, and he asked what we would ask for their research. Notice, that they will be offered MMI. And if we refuse to forward this technology to them, they may choose it still, e.g getting IntInt from Morganities. The only way to prolong this is reply to them, that Spartan will automatically get MMI if Morganities, Gaians and us have it. So we would not recommend this exchange. We might then offer trade MMI to Gaians after some time with requestof no-go for MMI, since Spartans have Planetary Datalinks. We then would have to be precise when we would forward MMI to Gaians and for which technology.

I would gladly get Bioengineering from Gaians ASAP. It would be good to have clean formers.

Any thoughts.

Ah, and one more thing. I continue talks with BinTravkin regarding our secret pact. Looks like it gets it shape, yet there is a lot still to be discussed and determined. I may bring the topic in a separate thread soon. So it would be for your review.
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest
                            WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Ok. i think some of us, or maybe all have this thought. but it I think it should be said loud or again and again:

Spartans told us at some point, that Cyborg Factory is a must for them to take over the hive. Now 2 turns ago they attacked Peacekeepers, which soon will give them, if they take the rest of Lal's bases, good position for launching the assault on Data Angels.

We really are the weakest military among human factions. We know that Spartans are about Hive size.
                              Morgans are stronger and Gaians a bit too. We just can see it through our infiltration.

We cannot let it last any longer. We should for the moment stop thinking about infrastructure. We should build like 3 more Aerospace complexes and make as fast as we can the air forces and land units for offensive-defensive purposes.
                              no more children creshes, recreation commons and such in bases having decent minerals, but:
                              Aerospace complexes and air units

We MUST defend Cyborg Factory and Virtual world.
                              And this is no joke...
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest
                              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

On the defence we will be overwhelmed for sure.
                                If anything that is what ACDG2 has learned me in those last turns.

How about a diplomatic smoke screen in offering them our assistance with our bio-enhanced units against the Hive?
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X