Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Infotrader/Infiltrator Network - Diplomacy plug-in (III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaians have now incredible fast research rate - 6 turns
    incredible

lets what the turn shows up
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Have not gotten any PMs
      You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
      There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• Agreed Mart, but the ball is in the camp of the Gaians as well. They have to confirm they want those techs.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Cataphract887

lets what the turn shows up
          Well, 1 tech per turn would be better, but if you compare it with our tech rate or Morganities, that is really fast. Orbital Spaceflight researched in 6 turns in this game is something not that easy. I know it's BinT doing, this is what he wants and knows how to do it.
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Well,

I was going to write you, in the name of the Morgan faction, the following response to your question of diplomatic intervention:

"We are ready to take on the heavy duty of being a neutral judge in your loan problems with Santiago, if both sides want that. Until now we have only received this request from one side (your side) and we've seen no intention of the Spartans to talk about it."

But, as we can read in the general diplomatic forum, you both seem to be in a state of war now. This is a different matter, and while I am still available as peace conference host, I have even more doubts the Spartans will be cooperative.

Also, you shouldn't forget nobody on our little planet can be considered "neutral" anymore in any matter where the Spartans are involved. The morgans are still rebuilding the area that was scorched during the previous war on planet.

With friendly greetings,

CEO PJay
            CEO of PJay's Tycoons Feeder Company

Even better late then never isn't appropriate anymore.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
                Agreed Mart, but the ball is in the camp of the Gaians as well. They have to confirm they want those techs.
                I already wrote that some time ago to Gaians. They are researching Cyberethics in order to receive it with PSA. Then they switch to Orbital Spaceflight.
                Mart
                Map creation contest

Comment

• I thought about this message to Gaians and Morganities. They might consider it seriously:
                  From Data Angels
                  To Gaian Union
                  To Morgan Industries

In 2189 we expect to acquire through our own research Pre-Sentient Algorythms technology. This will lead directly to Orbital Spaceflight and Fusion Power. We do not posses infiltration in Spartan Federation, but expect them to work also on this technology. We cannot say how far from breakthrough they are, it may be between now and 10 turns, roughly judgeing. However, we took steps to prevent Spartans from obtaining Pre-Sentient Algorythms from us by infiltration. We think, they might attempt to infiltrate us for this technology in 2189. This would grant them whole number of turns of their research rate in the race to Fusion Power and Orbital Spaceflight.

After the attack by Spartans, in our oppinion we are unable to both prevent Spartan Federation from obtaining from us Pre-Sentient Algorythms and also research Fusion Power in timely manner. Due to possesion by Spartan Federation of Planetary Datalinks Secret Project, all 3 our factions, Data Angels, Gaian Union and Morganities cannot have at the same time PSA technology. However, if Data Angels no longer exist, PSA may be transferred from Gaian Union to Morgan Industries, denying PSA as free technology to Spartans.

Our present estimate is that both Gaian Union and Morgan Industries if cooperating can obtain Fusion Power, Orbital Spaceflight and complete two Fusion Planet Busters by 2200-2202. The Fusion Planet Buster prototypes would have to be rushed by crawlers. If shortly after that, both warheads are used on Spartan Federation heartland units or bases, they most probably will render Spartan Federation war machine not capable of taking over the whole Chiron.

Spartans appear not quite aware of this possibility, at least some of their members. This is advantage, but after they realize, Spartan Federation might make any move in order to prevent you from obtaining planet buster weapons sooner than them. Therefore the recommendation is to start serious military build-up with attention to be able counteract Spartan attempts to steal techs from you.

Data Angels
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

• sounds reasonable

Comment

• Personally I do not want to no longer exist, thank you.

Yes I agree to most all of the above.

Let's get infiltration on Spartans for all our sakes.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Btw we could also indicate to Spartans that we are on a pyrrhic venture against them. Yes we will not survive but neither will they.

This declaration may make them rethink. Of course it may not. But it may be worth trying. We still have an ace or two.

Comment

• rethink what?

i think we are pretty screwed even economicly before the attack

they already know we are on a pyrrhic mission. i think the last poster their from S gave an accurate summary...

Comment

• s soldiers quote

havnt you read that post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                              Let's get infiltration on Spartans for all our sakes.
                              I thought about it, but we would need a probe foil or cruiser in operation and in correct place. And be able to defend it also when approaching. We have no such capabilities. Drop probes are not that good.

Our faction might exist, but I doubt we would be able to do anything important after getting PSA. Our research rate, economy would be weak. I do not think we could get fusion power in some decent time. And if we forward PSA to Morganities, Spartans get it for free. Gaians might get orbital and fusion in around 12 turns or so by themselves, but only 1 fusion planet buster. And additionally, it is from Morganic territory that they are capable of using busters effectively against Spartans. Gaians need some bases closer to Spartan territories, those good ones, that are on northern hemisphere, not ours - southern. So Gaians can get both techs faster, but it is Morganities, that can deliver them more efficiently.
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest

Comment

• There is reasonable evidence that those who engage in early heavy battles, quite often lose in the end to the builder factions.

The idea here is to plant this idea in the Spartan Psyche.

Comment

Working...
                                X