2101 End Turn - CLASSIFIED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foolish_icarus
    As for the map: I was under the impression that this had been done last game, in making "turn simulators". Certain landmarks have distinctive shapes. Garland Crater, Sunny Mesa, Unity crash site are easy to see. For the rest of the map, examine the slope-shape of the grid lines and land forms will be shown. Recreate the elevations in a map editor, and voila. I'm just glad we weren't using a huge map
    turn simulator...
    In clarification:
    Any exploring, military trials or probe actions, is not allowed. Testing former orders and AI diplomacy (without accepting any deal) is allowed. For anything else, check with Drogue before hand.
    Those are the rules. However, while I would like the use of turn simulators for exploration to desist, it seems you have just point and clicked, and as such, other than finding the base, it is not something you couldn't have done without a simulator. Therefore, no action will be taken for this, but as said, I would like the use of turn simulators for exploration to stop.

If you're not sure if something is allowed or not, please PM myself and ask.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Well, it wasn't a total loss.
      /me hands foolish_icarus the "done stuff" medal

Comment

/me graciously accepts the medal, which is probably just a bug for Enigma to use for his devious purposes, but such things can be gotten around...

If you're not sure if something is allowed or not, please PM myself and ask
        OK. Then I take it the map is legit, and we may use it for what limited planning it will allow?

I doubt Sparta will Momentum rush any old faction. They're probably set up to bumrush Lal more than anything.
        Or us. There could easily be a land bridge between us and the central continent or western continent.
        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Us?! Nah. No way Buster would land them next to a Human faction.
          If they play momentum, they'll need tech submissives, i.e. Lal, and land, i.e. Hive.

I'll bet that if we ally with them, we'll get the tech submissives of Lal/Zak and the land of The Hive.

Comment

Just want to mention that Method has already posted your turn at the turn thread.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Just to mention that not only have I played it, but I have also played the minigame "While we are waiting".

Comment

Oh wow, this quick.

Obviously I missed you mid save.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yep. I'm fast at what I do, HongHu.
                  You don't have to be,
                  but I'd like you to play your Open Book PBEM turn some time.

Comment

I will do it tonight ok?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

In the meantime, be sure to keep spamming the Data Angels private forum.

Comment

Originally posted by foolish_icarus
                        OK. Then I take it the map is legit, and we may use it for what limited planning it will allow?
                        Yes It could have easily been done without a gturn simulator, so there's no ill gotten gains. I was just pointing out the rules, that turn simulators can't be used for exploration.
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

How does a turn simulator get used for exploration?
                          You can't build a turn simulator until you already know the squares.

Comment

Working...
                          X