Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2101 End Turn - CLASSIFIED

EDIT:
    There's still a problem with Morgan's ECs.
    This turn was meaningless - I'm deleting the attachment to save space on 'poly.
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; July 1, 2004, 13:19.

EDIT: Problem. Morgan. Cash. Replay.
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; July 1, 2004, 13:20.

Comment

It looks good, the only difference with how I would have done it is founding a base on the nut tile next turn (21.67). But that's just me...

The monoliths are indeed a gods gift!

Why does Sinder Kahlua claims that highlighted spot to be a base site? Did the cursor jump to it or something?

And I see sea!! Also, colonizing to the east and south looks good. Mountains, the pholus ridge and the nessus canyon. It's a good Planetfall!!

As for basenames: Nova Network and Kahlua Probing.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Quite the contrary. We were clicking around in the dark area, viewing undiscovered terrain.
        Then the crosshair -didn't- recenter.

I founded the bases THEN moved the probe. I didn't want xenoblooms swiping all our available terrain - which would suck.

The Rover can look for stuff, and the CLASSIFIED can blow up the stuff the rover finds.
        Plasma Garrisons in Perims got you down?
        No problem! With Mind Control and CLASSIFIED, we'll get you there!

The Monoliths were pretty good, I admit. Even got rid of a rocky fungus square - which are real PIAs.

Base names registered:
        Enigma Machine and Kahlua Probing.

Comment

Mmm, clicking around in the dark is one of the things we're not supposed to do, Enigma...
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Maki found the base. I was just lookin' for rock formations n stuff.

Comment

Then I'll PM Maki when I get home for an explanation. Finding bases in the unexplored area is not allowed however it was done. If she has found a base there, I will be forced to take action.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I would like to say here, that I will do all I can, to stop any ill intended actions in this game. And I will do all I can, to uphold the integrity of this game.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Drogue: Might want to PM me as well.

I viewed the unexplored area of the map. Not trying to find bases, but trying to see where the mountains and oceans probably are.
                  My guess is that Maki stumbled on that square unintentionally - trying to recenter her view on the Mt. Planet - looking thingy.

I doubt there are 4 Mt. Planets in this map, but I'm prepared for it if there are.

If Maki's found an AI faction, might as well tell people about it. No sense giving us an unfair advantage.
                  Last edited by Enigma_Nova; July 1, 2004, 12:27.

Comment

I'm making a map based upon the elevations. Its about half done at present, will post it soon.
                    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Okay, forget the CLASSIFIED. Seems there's a problem with the morganite turn and we'll need to replay.
                      Well, easy come easy go is all I have to say about this.

Comment

And I couldn't open the end Sav turn anyway.

When the repeat comes to be played. we must play the same moves. if there are differenr pod outcomes, save the turn and look for comments here before replaying. That is how we agree to do it.

The turnchat was fine, because Method was present and we followed the moves already discussed.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Just sent A PM to HongHu, but I'll repeat the gist here:

I was examining the island groups to look for familar things (MtPlanet, Garland Crater and other land marks are distinctive even cloaked in blackness) I was moving over to the mt planet isle, and the screen didn't jump too - out of curiousity, because I've never used/tried that tactic before, kept clicking around to see if it was just me Probably should've kept silent but I was liek "OMG that actually works??:?"
                          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

I'll defend Maki. She's the only replacement turnplayer if something happens to me.
                            I presume Maki wasn't basescouting, but if she was, then she should deny it!

Ehh... well, knowing a Central Base's location (probably AI) doesn't give us an advantage if we tell all the factions where it is.
                            I hope this DG goes without error.

Comment

Ok I have read the turn chat. I strongly and seriously protest the following comment:

Someone's corrupting somebody
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X