Prayers for Vel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh.

I also know the fate of every thread in this forum.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Sorry...
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Well, if an address was released, I´d send a postcard rather sooner than later. I prefer multiple postcards over a single one, because this way he´d get impressions from all over the world (the pictures) as well as more to read (nobody will send an empty postcard ).
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Yes. Since this idea apparently doesn't fly (sorry Ouro for all your efforts ) I guess whoever wants to send a card on their own please do so.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

How about releasing adress then?
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatus
              How about releasing adress then?
              Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

I don't have it. I was thinking to forward the card to Googlie or somebody who has the address.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Vel's back in case you didn't know.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Thanks, Snowflake

Although I know that he´s back, because he already joined a strategy discussion in the EU2 forum

What a relief to see he´s up and running again!
                    Although I am sad that we didn´t manage to get that card to him in time... but well, it´s the thought that counts, isn´t it?

Comment

Working...
                    X