This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drogue

I'm still a lowly King, only just half an Emperor haven't even passed Lemmy yet.

You're getting close though, only 60 posts...61 now, behind me..this used to be almost 200.
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Hercules requests DPO to fire 15 gun salute in honour of GT birthday. Or maybe even a 15 chopper fly past
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

i'm not evil, i just like to build boreholes

some how and in some way that sentence can be REALLY REALLY REALLY wrong....but don`t know yet how
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Congratulations GT !!!

And of course "hail to emperor Maniac" !!!

edit: Really good picture! If I knew it was such a lovely place to be I´d visited the RecCommons before...

Long Island Ice Tea is a non-alcoholic beverage??? Of Course it is!
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Excellent idea Herc, we done last night, to end the birthday celebrations with a bang Indeed, I borrowed a few old cannons (from civ) that did very well for just that.

/me recalls the night before:

*bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *bang*
            *BANG*

/me ducks as a cannonball fly's overhead, landing in the harbour. Drogue looks at his rather red-faced troops and says:
            "I thought I told you to fire them dry Latrine duty beckons for one of you "

As for the fly-by:
            /me looks up and covers his ears as a loud roar is heard, then a needlejet, followed by 14 of the UN's finest 'copters fly overheard, trailing blue smoke, that reads, "Happy Birthday GT".
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday, General!

Keep it real.
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Hercules enters, pulls up a chair orders some very,very, old vintage black stuff and waits for others to gather as well to look out of the Grand Window for the DVP (Diplomatic Victory on Planet) day celebrations.

Heavens know who will be in the big parade but I expect a fine show of chief inspectors and Deirdre's elite mind worm brass band.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Welcome back, Makahlua! You're just back in time to see me dancing naked among the trees , and oh yeah, also to watch the diplomatic victory ceremony.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

And I thought you were dancing naked as part of the victory ceremony. Well, I guess it just rained on my parade

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

ok, so now we have threads posted at CGN and CFC. anyone know any other forums we can try?

Comment

The one at CGN doesn't seem to have much succes though.
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

i noticed. try the MP forum perhaps? there seems to be more traffic there

Comment

On CFC it gives a list of friends, mostly other Civ sites that you may want to try? Or you can try the OT forum, on any of the sites you've already tried.
                            Smile

Comment

Woot We're back in business

Hope everyone survived their few days away

Welcome back
                              Smile

Comment

Welcome back everybody! Only problem seems to be that I can't view images or smilies...

Comment

Working...
                                X