X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Services to Chat"

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• In fact, I believe anyone can vote, so if you would like to, please go HoF voting thread. All the details are given within.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Its just a popularity contest for OT spammers, isn't it?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Not really, the people that get through seem to be monstly on-topicers. Googlie should get on soon, especially for being our CMN
          Smile

Comment

• I've just voted then.

I'll bet that I never get in the hall of fame. I'm everyone's 4th favorite poster, which means I'll get no votes at all.

-Jam

Comment

• i think i've gotten 2 votes...from drug

Comment

• I was just as shocked to find 3 votes for myself from last time. I didn't even know it existed by Xmas. But who voted for me? It was 3 votes, so a 2001er.

Least I could do TKG, I wanted to put someone from the ACDG, and someone from NS in there, and I thought of you first for both, so that was easy

Where is Kass BTW, he hasn't posted in a while
                Smile

Comment

• kassi sighting at CGN!

[19:12:01] * Now talking in #cgn
                  [19:12:01] * Topic is 'Reality reset - God apologises/apologizes for the inconvenience'
                  [19:12:01] * Set by Kassiopeia on Mon May 12 17:51:30

Comment

• I also saw him on line yesterday (his light bulb was yellow). The hunt for Kassiopeia continues...
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• I'd settle for the memory of his spirit at this point.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Well he's missing out on having a very cool civgroup icon by his name.

-Jam

Comment

• Kass will be back as soon as poly chat is back up.

guranteed.
                          :-p

Comment

• he probably got the inflateble rei doll he wanted so badly
                            Bunnies!
                            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• I dunno, being mod on the CGN chat, he may not want to return. I guess we'll have to wait in hope.
                              Smile

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                                he probably got the inflateble rei doll he wanted so badly

ughhh u didnt have to say that out loud.....

Is there inflatable asuka as well?
                                :-p

Comment

Working...
                                X