Smac Dg Pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maniac
    Edit: Another question. With how many units will we start? May I suggest an extra colony pod and scout patrol for the land factions, and an extra sea colony pod and unity foil for the sea factions.
    Has anyone thought about this question? And who was the CMN again?
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• i noticed that before archaic, but i thought i had fixed it. maybe i uploaded the wrong file to my webspace (which would explain why tacticus' .txt file is still wrong)

Comment

• here is the updated set

Comment

• Can anyone get in touch with MWIA? And did we actually resolve the issue of whether we're going to play with or without random events?

Comment

• Besides a whole bunch of other questions...

Comment

• I PMed MWIA a couple of days ago. I guess he has lost interest. So we need a new volunteer.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Sorry guys, setting things up at home is taking longer than expected. I don't think I will be ready for the next few days (my only Net access is sporadic, dependent solely on other people). Just another missed opportunity for me. This seems to be becoming a trademark.

I wish all participants the best of luck. One day (hopefully SOON) I might be able to join you all in a future game.

Let Mortal Combat begin!
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Okay, so we now need toe ither find a new player or play with one AI faction.

Comment

• An AI Peacekeepers faction perhaps?
                    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• As there are no /other/ better ideas lets go with an AI faction
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• If it's not already started, then I am all sorted for Net access - both at work (PhD research) and at home.

Don't hate me.
                        Consul.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                          Don't hate me.
                          Stuff happens, RL interferes... I think we all understand. Welcome back to the game, btw

Comment

• Thanks! I have taken the opportunity to further my abilities in Civ3 and SMAX, to at least discover and experiment with the massive use of Crawlers that has for so long puzzled me in the Demo game. I have improved my difficulty level somewhat as well, so I hope I can pitch in constructively.
                            Consul.

Comment

• So, all we need is MWIA's faction choice, and we get going

Comment

• Err... not exactly. Apparently there are a few players not familiar with Transcend, so we have to ask them if they want a slightlyt lower difficulty level. Then there's still my question: should each faction starts with a colony pod and scout patrol (or for me sea colony pod and unity foil) more than in the normal game to speed things up a bit?

Comment

Working...
                                X