Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've been doing it the lazy way (said-aye-on ) but that really doesn't seem...right. Cédaillon, however sounds...normal-ish

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
      Btw, Cedayon, I always wondered: how am I supposed to pronounce your nick? I always did it the French way: "Cédaillon", though I guess that's wrong. Is it Sea-Die-An then?
      It's not French, or any other language you would know. I pronounce it Sehd-hay-on (really soft h's) or Seh-die-on, the two are almost the same when spoken normally.

edit- TKG, you're pretty much right, actually.

Comment

• really? a xenobrew for me!

Comment

• Um, Lucky, Egregion isn't in Solaris. I think you may be thinking of Capricorn.

Anyway, cheers! * Lifts glass of xenobrew.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
            Um, Lucky, Egregion isn't in Solaris. I think you may be thinking of Capricorn.

Anyway, cheers! * Lifts glass of xenobrew.
            Arrgh!

As for my name- if only it were my age, Maniac! As it is, I originally intended it with 22 as the noun and Lucky as the adjective... closer to the classic bande-desinee 'Exterminateur 17' and 'Lucky Luke'. Herc hit it pretty well. I wasn't too surprised or disappointed to become just Lucky though. I just feel fortunate to live where and when I do.

posted by Herc
            Say what happened to Lucky1 to 21 btw(...?)
            Destroyed by Morganite Reaganoids during a scuffle aboard the Unity, I'm afraid.
            Last edited by lucky22; March 4, 2003, 13:21.

Comment

• /me needs a xenobrew just came from the coffeeshop in OTF and their was a Dragon dancing on the table.

I need something normal to drink.....XENOBREW
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• /me quickly lobs a kegful of xenobrew at DBTS *

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• This post has been removed by the Peacekeeper Intelligence
                  Last edited by Kassiopeia; March 8, 2003, 18:05.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• This post has been removed by the Peacekeeper Intelligence

... several 's managed to escape, however.
                    Last edited by Cedayon; March 8, 2003, 18:18.

Comment

• my bunnies are ready to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies.....!....Free the idiot Free the idiot.....eh i mean Free TKG!
                      Bunnies!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

• Correction to my earlier post:

TKG has been banned for three weeks and I see this as a justified reaction to his offence, and will remove "In Memoriam TKG" from my sig. If you want more information, ask him yourself, PMs still work.

Comment

• well anyways my buniies are still prepared to attack any enemy of the ACDG so beware....but on the TKG subject.....bad bad bad TKG!
                          Bunnies!

Comment

• Well I'll still leave the in memoriam in my sig, but won't start a campaign for the liberation of TKG. He'll have to hope our probe teams are succesful.
                            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Why the sudden change of heart? Is it justified?

I'll PM him.
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• he uploaded not only pictures for the DG also a zipped MP3 to download when he was at school or something
                                Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                                X