No announcement yet.

The STEP High Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need ideas for my Avatar, now I can change it. Anyone's input is much appreciated. As I posted in the Rec Commons, I will do a poll once I have some ideas.

What epitomizes me?
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

New age traveller

A Ploughman
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Two issues have now arisen for reasonably immediate discussion:

Now that Drogue, our leader, has his own region, should we a least move the wonderful offices of the STEP High Garden to the perfumed gardens somewhere in Akiria

Second question: (for discussion here and/or in the STEP thread), now that we've established contact with Deirdre and her (cough) handmaidens (cough), how can we mutually benefit from this friendship?

Comment

I concur with Herc: Moving to Akiria would seem to be a sensible move. Which city is preferable? I'll update the first post when we have decided. For a picture of Akiria, see my Avatar (or the Flag of Akiria:

Yes, discussing Deirdre in STEP thread sounds like a good idea.
          Smile

Comment

Drogue and STEP, should I move you out of the Jedinican citizen register?
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Not yet. When I've finished the Akiria thread (work in progress still ) We'll move out. Until then I'm still a Jedinican
              Smile

Comment

STEP has now changed region to Akiria, and, with Herc's agreement, will now reside in the Capital of Akiria: Aurora.

Herc: I was hoping, if you wish to, that you become Major of Aurora. It is almost purely an RP task though. Please visit the new region page, and see what you think. Pictures and comments/ideas are much appreciated.
                Last edited by Drogue; January 17, 2003, 08:48.
                Smile

Comment

I am honoured to be invited to be mayor. I will accept. Note however that when and where ever Cyclops is built I will be tempted to move there. Whether I can live in one place in the region and be mayor of another base is an interesting point.

Comment

Drogue: Kirov might also be interested in taking uop residence, especially with the enticement ( though he may not need or wish to be enticed) of a mayorship of another base NT?

Comment

I had already offered the Majorship of New Tassagrad to Pande, as I see it as a socially progressive, CCCP style base. However, if Kirov wishes, he is welcome to be the Major of Twin Peaks (tranquil base about to have much terraforming), or Major of the new city, about to be formed (frontier, exploration and archiological base), or even Major of the freshwater sea base (party island ). I will PM him and ask him.
                      Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                        I had already offered the Majorship of New Tassagrad to Pande
                        What!?!
                        /me quickly sends a mail to Pandemoniak asking him to become mayor for Pandemonium.
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Hmmmm.... I though, as I said to Pande, that it was the sort of progressive base that he would fit, and has a new rejuvination and building plan.

*shrugs* But hey, if you want to play dirty....
                          Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                            or even Major of the freshwater sea base (party island ).
                            UN Marine Institute is reserved for the CIAC and its staff, i'm afraid. Maybe he can have Esprito del Aqua (IIRC), but i'll be assigning UNMI to myself

Comment

Well, being my region, I'm sure you have seen my plans for the southern most freshwater sea base. It is an Ibiza style party base, as the citizens of Aurora demanded. Island paradise
                              Smile

Comment

I deem it a great honour to be invited to Akiria to take mayorship of Twin Peaks. Drogue and Hercules would be a great company at this region. However, although Akiria is sure to be in need of new inhabitants, I would not like to perpetuate exodus from the other regions. And, though Maniac sometimes hardly refrain from sending his troops out on the streets (), life in Jedinica has been also very nice and pleasant (despite the lack of a free-drugs-base, for I have somehow coped with that ). So I think I will just wait until Pande decides whether he leaves Pandemonium or not , then I could choose the other option.

Comment

Working...
                                X