No announcement yet.

Jedinica Vrijstaat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Err.....Maniac. Arty is fixed in SMAX so it actually works. In SMAC, Arty does *no* damage. That was my entire point.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• Really?? I never noticed a thing. And I recall very lively being bombarded often by the AI in plain SMAC or fighting some artillery duels against other artillery or ships.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• You can do Arty duels, or destroy enhancements, but that's about it. Pretty pointless. It just doesn't work like it's supposed to. For human players at any rate.
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• As DPO I will be interested in the outcome of your discussions. Just note a high priority will be to steal or dev Missle or chaos capability.

Interesting thing about Sea bases is how they should be regarded, if placed between us and an enemy: as an extension of defense bases policy, or simply centres of population growth.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• If Pande stays in Jedinica, I'm moving to Akiria. Maniac, I'd like to thank you for the time of my staying here, it was really great fun to live in Jedinica. I think I will be visiting my old base from time to time if you have nothing against it. Bye and let the Force be with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
              Just note a high priority will be to steal or dev Missle or chaos capability
              We stole SSF from Yang last session, iirc, and thus have missile capability... or do you mean prototype it?

As for how sea bases should be regarded:

It's been mentioned that sea bases aren't nearly as productive mineral-wise as land bases. Perhaps the sea base emphasis should be on defense then, rather than resources. Forward bases for naval and amphibious operations, or at worst an early warning system against invasion of our own continent. Or would it be better to emphasize nutrient production and thus large populations (for votes, at least)?

Comment

• I'd say nturients and energy, with some mines on mineral bonuses to make sure the bases can produce something without rushing.

Comment

• Figures updated for MY 2235 and Waab added to the Jedinican citizen registry.

Comment

• Ok things have changed. I asked for volunteers ( bases) to include proto-type AAA units and/or needlejets
                    and interceptors into the build Q. I would like your region to volunteer something.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I have volunteered to build two AAA units. To build decent air units, I would first have to build an expensive aerospace complex. Therefore I would suggest limiting the bases producing those and not ask any region to build some air units.

FYI, after the hab complex in Terminal Dogma is finished, I plan to build an aerospace complex in that base. Then I can build decent air units as well. Also, in a yet undetermined time, I'd like to build a naval yard in Sheathed Sword. Together with the Command Center in Concordia, I can then provide the military with each type of unit desired. Valhalla and Pandemonium have a small mineral production, so for now I don't plan to gear those bases up to possible military production.

Comment

• Just about your proposed naval yard - it's most likely unnecessary. Voltaire has said he intends to build the Maritime Control Centre in New Suez.

Comment

• Ah, that's great news.

Comment

• And now that our faction is devoted to free market, I, Mayor of Pandemonium, wishes to protect all its citizens for potential secondary effects and to inaugurate the ...
                            Attached Files
                            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• Ah, is that a picture of the Ben Nevis?

Comment

• One does have to wonder what on chiron you intend to do with this 'Vault of the Future', which appears to resemble the interior of an Egyptian pyramid.

Comment

Working...
                                X