No announcement yet.

Democratic Libertarian Party HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Archaic *DID* win an election the term before last. I think the reason he lost this time was just that the CCCP had picked up a few more people, and maybe a few more were a bit ticked off after the events in his last term.

Comment

• *nods* I remember the discussion during the election. Looks like he'll have a better chance at getting his old seat back for the March term.

Comment

• Let's hope so. I'll have to write up a long speach in advance this time. This has given me a ready made campaign platform, and so has GT's absolute trashing of Pan in debate in the CCCP thread. It's really quite funny. They're getting almost formulaic.

Pan: Blah, blah, [well intentioned unrealistic whimpering], blah, [distortion of free market], blah.
        GT: [Structured point by point rebuttal of Pan].
        Pan: I know nothing about Economics and little about Politics, but I'm right and you're wrong!
        GT: [Detailed description of why Pan is wrong].
        Pan: I'm right and you're wrong damnit!
        GT: [Detailed description of why Pan is wrong while poking fun at his lack of arguement].
        Pan: You're an idiot. I'm right and you're wrong!
        GT: [Gives up trying to penetrate the wall of ignorance].
        Pan: Yay, I won! I'm right!
        All FM supporters:
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• Comment

• *Chuckles*

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's time to play Hardball with Pan. I'm going to litter my posts towards him with those images I posted before, among others, until no one can look at a Pan post without laughing their head off.

Comment

• You'll just be annoying everyone to hell with increasing loading time and it will have a reverse effect...
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• The pictures are small enough, and hosted on my own dedicated server running on a connection direct to the Internet Backbone. Maybe it might slow some load times initally, but once they're in cache, it'll be fine.

Comment

• Archaic: check your PMs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic
                    All FM supporters:
                    nah, i stopped reading these a loooooong time ago

Comment

• ^^;

Comment

it's time to play Hardball with Pan.
                        You mean you haven't been in the past? ... I mean, some of your posts are more civil than others, but the ones in discussion with Pan are typically extremely clear on your opinion of his argument and arguing abilities

Comment

• Nope, I haven't been. To see me play hardball, usually I'd have to be debating against someone like a Christian Fundamentalist YEC. In this situation however, I think Pan's willful ignorance has reached the same levels.

Comment

To see me play hardball, usually I'd have to be debating against someone like a Christian Fundamentalist YEC.
                            I get what you mean... but are you sure you mean "debating"? From what I can tell it would be more like "verbally fighting" or "trying to kill each other with words", as I can almost 100% garuntee that neither of you would actually get anything out of the communication

Comment

• *Points to Pan's latest post in the CCCP thread*

He's a YEC! A Marxist YEC! Oh, this is indeed rich. *Cracks his knuckles* I haven't had this much fun since I rebutted a JW with his own literature. Tomorrow, I come out all guns blazing. Such wilful ignorance deserves no sympathy or mercy.

See, now under a Free Market, our education system wouldn't be so bad that it could churn out someone like Pan here with some big obvious flaws in understanding of economics, science and logic.

Comment

• I'm quite frankly astounded that he would even need to ask "How can someon enot be completely free but still freer." I thought he had at least some basic grasp of elemntary logic. Maybe this is why he's so agaisnt FM; he thinks that freedom come sunder Palnned, and hence anything else is tyranny.

Comment

Working...
                                X