No announcement yet.

Democratic Libertarian Party HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's certainly closed his mind to any other possibilties, even when presented with overwhelming evidence. The scariest part really would have to be that he believes what he's saying.

I can't wait to see how his Planned strat. goes for the game he was challenged to. It's like he's conveniently forgotten about it.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• No, its not forgetten, im playing it right now
      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• I can't wait to see how his Planned strat. goes for the game he was challenged to. It's like he's conveniently forgotten about it.
        And given that we've been following the strategy he and the rest of the CCCP have been advocating, and we've only now gotten past the point where you're at in 2165, I'd say it's pretty obvious which is the better strat in-game.

Comment

• And given also that I was playing at 2am to 6am after not having got any sleep the previous night, with a faction I've never even used in game before.....

Perhaps I should just go out and complete the game from start to finish tomorrow in leu of giving Pan's posts the smackdown.

Comment

• btw, has anyone noticed that Pan managed to contradict himself again in his opening post to the second CCCP thread? While on the one hand saying that he supported the UN charter completely, he was saying on the other that "Man will never be free until the last Hivean is strangled with the entrails of teh last Morganite."

Sounds to me like he's advocating genocide there...

Comment

• Indeed it does. I suppose he'd say he was just trying to be poetic......but that's still going more than a little too far.

Comment

• *Adds WoA's head to the wall, right next to the mindworm*

I guess that's just decreased my respect for the European education system a tad. People really should be taught basic logic in school or something. It's truly sad.

Comment

• Is he really European, though? The only indication he gives of where he's from is his flag, which is that of the British Anarctic Territory.

Comment

• Good point. He might be working in Germany as he states there, but his education surely wouldn't be that bad over there, would it?

Comment

• Given the number of people who work in countries other than the ones they were born in, he could be from anywhere.

Comment

• /me starts taking wagers that he's from America.

.....and yes, before people who know about something I'm about to post later, I do realise the irony of that, but come on, their education system *IS* in a shambles.

Comment

• He doesn't seem to be particularly ignorant except about the meanings of certain words, so I wouldn't be so quick to guess America (especially when their whole culture isn't very conducive to the kind of views he has).

Comment

• Hmmmm......I suppose you're right. Wouldn't be anywhere from Asia either.

Comment

• Any particular reason why not?

Comment

• I thought my ears were burning. He he he.

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X