No announcement yet.

EFnet #smacdg turcnhat room thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What browser are you using? Mozilla works, Opera and IE didn't.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• IE. Never heard of Mozilla and Opera.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• if you have any problems with the chat, post them here i think

Comment

• Mozilla - It's freeware, a very handy browser. Multiple windows, very are easy to manage. Good for older and not that fast computers (e.g. mine).

Opera is a bit more versatile; I've grown to like it because of the mouse gestures. However, it's shareware and has ads.

IE I use only when the page code doesn't work properly with either of those and I just need to get the page to work.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• TONIGHT TURNCHAT! RIGHT?
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Yes, in one and a half hours.

Comment

• looking forward to it my last one as AT
                Bunnies!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

• TUNCHAT TONIGHT??? i forgot

/me hits self on head

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                    Please post in the EFnet thread if you can all make it
                    i am posting in the EFnet thread because i can make it

Comment

• Isn't Wednesday evening a little early? The only ones who have started polling are TKG, Pandemoniak and myself. And my polls are only finished Thursday evening. Polls for Lemmy might not be necessary as he still needs to complete his tour of the Freshwater Sea, but we need at least some build orders from Makahlua for what to do after the current items are finished.

Oh yeah, having a look at my university lesson hours, I am most of the time available for chats Tuesday & Thursday evening and Wednesday morning GMT time, and in the weekend. Other evenings are harder. I'll see as the month progresses.
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• wel wednesday night and friday and sundays are best for me thurday maybe but tuesdays are out of the question
                        Bunnies!

Comment

• Sunday will be out of the question for me, it will be monday over here and I have to go to school.

Comment

• Just a suggestion, but how about we get a regular weekend time going?

That'll mean we'll be having at least one turnchat a week, regularly, and once the poll time limit is officially shrunk to two days, we could try and organise one mid-week as well, provided all the directors do their job properly.

Friday and Saturday are the only times I can regularly make it at 2200 GMT. For me to make it any other day, it'd probably have to be 2030 GMT.

But I probably won't be needed at turnchats much this term, especially in the beginning.

Comment

• 2030 is good for me too! but we are having one wednesday! right? and i want to propose to do one very wednesday for this term
                              Bunnies!

Comment

• coming wednesday 22.00 GMT:
                                TKG
                                DBTS
                                Maniac
                                Lemmy
                                Makahlua
                                Darkness'Edge
                                GeneralTacticus

this is a little list we need more at least two more. but i would like to see as much people there as possible
                                Last edited by DeathByTheSword; October 2, 2002, 11:20.
                                Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                                X