X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• then it will be monday at the earliest but i think wednesday
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• A turnchat every Wednesday at 22.00 GMT would be perfect for me. Personally I don't think we need more than one turnchat per week. There are a lot of people who don't have the time to follow this game on a daily basis and prefer the game to have a slower pace.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• I agree with Maniac.
        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• wednesday sounds better

Comment

• Crap. Can't do Wednesday at that time. +1 hour or even -3 hours, but not 2200GMT.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
              A turnchat every Wednesday at 22.00 GMT would be perfect for me. Personally I don't think we need more than one turnchat per week. There are a lot of people who don't have the time to follow this game on a daily basis and prefer the game to have a slower pace.
              I agree with one turnchat a week, but could we have it on Friday or Saturday?

This will mean I won't be able to attend turnchats at all, ever, and will have to get someone to fill in for me.

Comment

• /me adds his voice to DE's own

Although time will not be quite as restrictive for me shortly (exam leave and holidays!), it is still a nasty time with work 'n' all.

The way we're going (Wednesday), the chat will lack a DPO and DoSE (admittedly the latter is a bit useless right now)!
                Consul.

Comment

• I agree with DE & MWIA. I won't be able to attend a chat at 2200 GMT except on the weekend (i.e. Friday/saturday).

Comment

• Revenge of the Antipodeans!

Can we PLEASE have the chats normally scheduled on Friday or Saturday?
                    Consul.

Comment

• Hmm. Do we have four West-Europeans, three Australians and two North-Americans as directors?? This could be a problem...
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Comment

• Ahem!

WHO is Australian?!?!? Not me.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that.....

Wait. Maybe there is....
                          Consul.

Comment

• Maki is what, 2 hours behind me? or is it 1?

Comment

• I'm on CST which is 6 hours behind GMT
                              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                              PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• maybe we can have one on monday, and then have one every friday/saturday?
                                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Working...
                                X