Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight?
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Saturday 2200 GMT is okay with me - I can't attend on the following week and the next weekend, though, since my exam week is on (history - easy - , physics - easy - , mathematics - horrid - and Finnish - easy - this time around...).
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

wel 22.00 GMT saturday is good for me and wednesday, i can make it too but can everone give me or DE the times that you can make it this week (24.00 GMT time please)
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

saturday is good for me i *think*. i don't think my poll(s) will be done by then though.
          Last edited by Method; September 13, 2002, 17:30.

Comment

Saturday is *not* ok for me. Moreover, the poll for Base 3 location will finish monday afternoon.
            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Saturday at 2200 GMT, I can't do (I'll be in Boston at the time). Actually, I can't really make it at any time that day.

As for Sunday, I shouldn't have any troubles if it's around 2000-2200 GMT.
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Damn! Mr i change my avatar every day Vlad strikes again!

on becoming king though

Comment

Okay. As the polls won't be done, we can't have one this Saturday.

That leaves the option of one early next week.

I can hold a turnchat between 2000-2100 Sunday-Thursday, and basically any time Friday and Saturday, GMT.

Either that, or DBTS can run it.

Comment

i guess i can do 2100 GMT but 2200 like we did last week would be better. 2000 is a bit borderline for me.

i'm good any day of the week.

EDIT: Wait, let me check.
                    /me checks
                    ok, my polls close on monday.

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                      i guess i can do 2100 GMT but 2200 like we did last week would be better. 2000 is a bit borderline for me.
                      2200 isn't an option for me during the week - I have to be getting ready for school.

Comment

Thank God Saturday is out! I have to do a chat for Civ3 then.

I can do Sunday and Wednesday 2230-0000 and 0330-1200, Monday 2230-0100 and 0530-1200, Tuesday 2000-0130 and 1530-0000, Thursday 2230-1200 on Friday.

Wait. Scratch Tuesday evening. It's the only day I can make it at 2000GMT but this week it's my LAST chat as Civ3 Prez. I guess I can't miss that.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

ok who can do (maybe today/sunday?) 17.00 until.....22.00 GMT hours? this are the time i can make it everyday except tuesdays,wednesdays and thursday. then i can make it from 20.15 until 22.00 in the weekends and fridays i can make it past 22.00....way past. but other wise i can not do a turnchat this week. who of you all can come somewhere in these timetables? then we will look at the most fitting time. I know some (MWIA and DE) cant make it but if MWIA makes a good buildingqueer that wont be a problem. ok let me hear it! and DE where did you get your info from to hold a turnchat? (minimizing and stuff in windows isnt my stronges point )
                          Bunnies!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

^^^^^bump and READ the above post please ^^^^^
                            Bunnies!

Comment

i can usually make it from 1600 till 2300 GMT, any day of the week.
                              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

I can't attend at all until next Friday. Then, any time from 1600 to 2300 GMT, like Lemmy.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X