X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellian
    Okay, I have one issue and one idea:

idea:

Lets have citizens be Base Governors. that way, the government doesn't have to much control and the bases are fairly presented.

that way, citizens can state where they live and which base to support later, we can establish a sport league or something, like hockey, soccer and so on.

-Mellian
    I'm really against this. I don't like the idea, even in the larger Civ3 game. As of now, we have no problems with the existing system, and especially while we're small, all the directors are perfectly capable of running their portfolio empire-wide. It would just complicate things unnecessarily.

Comment

agree with DE much to early in the game to discuss about
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
        it 17th to begin. 24 to closing. 25 for voting and 28 until closing making it 2 to 3 days for transition time
        then we're late. 19th to begin. 26th to closing. 27th for voting, 30th to closing, making 1 () day transition.

Be more aware of these things ALPHA TALENT DBTS.

(if you didnt get that...START NOMINATIONS!!!)

EDIT: Since you wont read this till tomorrow (unless DE does it) 20th to begin, 27th to closing, 27th to begin voting, and 30th to end voting. if we wait a day between nominations closing and voting beginning, we'll have no transition time

Comment

Just putting a note here for next time I, or someone else do work on the constitution, seeing this got raised in another thread and I don't want this to get buried...

if someone loses their election, are they allowed to run for AT (or DoSE if abstain wins for that matter)?

Comment

for me that is ok over the AT

with the under 50% vote because Abstains wins i dont like the situation so i will be abstain on that
            Bunnies!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

updated with article IV
              Bunnies!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                updated with article IV
                one down, two to go

Comment

change article I and II i am working on the court
                  Bunnies!

Comment

does that mean you've implemented it?

Comment

yes to all the changes the Darkness reforms are over! compliments on a tought job (i know ) and ofcourse to the CNN
                      Bunnies!

Comment

now i suggested this during the darkness' reforms period, but it never got entered (or did it?)

"If a member of cabinet is inactive for a period of X days, without mentioning his absence ahead of time, he may be impeached"
                        or something.

also, there should be something in there about who is responsible for alien artifacts

Comment

It didn't get entered. I decided that could wait for the next time someone decides to work on patching up the constitution.

Comment

about that i havent heard anything from my alpha talent and pande for a long time!
                            Bunnies!

Comment

Pande's been around a bit, hasn't he?

...but I haven't seen Diablero at all.

This *is* covered by the consitution, isn't it?
                              Can't anyone start impeachment proceedings?

Comment

Why impeach me ? Im just back from a dreadful weekend of four days where i was busy 23/24 hours a day ! I can start my work really, now that Im back
                                "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Working...
                                X