UN Constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by my suggested changes in the constitution:
    *every radical order from a director has to be polled.
    *in official poll no answer ideas may be given (please refrase this one i am tired)
    *seriously thinking about a court
    *IF the AT has too little time what to do then (i am for voting but it will be probably runnerup, not that i mind in this case ofcourse )
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I did a quick check of three threads (Pandemoniak's thread and the two links he provided) and I came up with the following results:

Archaic, Zakharov VII, DBTS and I were in favour of starting where we landed.

TKG and DBTS (in another thread) were in favour of moving one tile to the Southeast.

Edit: for DBTS's proposals.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
        You waited two days with playing the first five turns. The minimum length of polls is three days. I admit I'm not familiar with how any other democracy game works, but still...
        The elections have been over for what, a week now? They had had their chance to poll. The Civ2 game, which runs from the 1st to the 31st, like us, has already played the first set of turns for this month - and they had played those out before I played these out.

I agree with DBTS' constitutional changes, and in principle, a court.

If you want, blame Pandemoniak for that, as he was the one who hadn't posted his orders. In the absence of any orders, I searched for any relevant information, so that the game could continue. I found one relevant thread, and in that, the general consensus was for the city location I founded it in. I did what was right in the circumstances.

Comment

can we drop the issue something went wrong. tough we will deal with it and move on!

but try to not let it happen again! (that for futher goverments too )

aboutthe proposales i will start a poll about it soon!
          Bunnies!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

I see nothin which defines the Normal citizen Rights?
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

what do you mean.....a delecration of human rights or something like everone may vote and stuff? not needed i think. but with polls and impeachements rights for all the citizens are included.
              Bunnies!

Comment

when do you think i should start a nomination thread?
                Bunnies!

Comment

Re: UN Constitution

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                  Base Names:

The alpha talent or the commissioner will pick 5 names from the name thread and will put them in a poll where a name for a new city can be chosen. This poll has to be open for at least 2 days. The name with the most votes will be chosen for the base and will be scraped from the list
                  how about, the one that wins is scrapped from the list, but the name with the second most votes MUST be included in the next base name vote along with X (4?) other, NEW names.

when do you think i should start a nomination thread?
                  isnt this in the constitution? if it is, i can't be bothered to look for it

suggestion: nominations start on the 20th of each month, last until the 27th (7 days), and the elections start on the 28th and last until the 31st? (3 days). in the case of a month with 30 days, move it all back one day.

Comment

Re: Re: UN Constitution

Originally posted by TKG
                    suggestion: nominations start on the 20th of each month, last until the 27th (7 days), and the elections start on the 28th and last until the 31st? (3 days). in the case of a month with 30 days, move it all back one day.
                    good...but perhaps we should finish the elections one or two days before the end of the month, to allow for transition time...

Comment

liking DE idea here making it 17th to begin. 24 to closing. 25 for voting and 28 until closing making it 2 to 3 days for transition time
                      Bunnies!

Comment

3 days? i dont think that's necessary. 2 days at the most IMO

what about my base name-poll idea?

Comment

Re: UN Constitution

Base Names:

The alpha talent or the commissioner will pick 5 names from the name thread and will put them in a poll where a name for a new city can be chosen. This poll has to be open for at least 2 days. The name with the most votes will be chosen for the base and will be scraped from the list. The same counts for landmarks. If someone wants to name a place without a landmark a poll has started about giving it a name or not. This poll will also have minimum of 2 days.
                          according to this poll, all previously named landmarks are to be named after government officials (polled of course), and all new landmarks are polled like base names using names from the name thread.

Comment

Due to budget costs... Yeah, you know the drill.
                            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Base Names:

The alpha talent or the commissioner will pick 5 names from the name thread and will put them in a poll where a name for a new city can be chosen. This poll has to be open for at least 2 days. The name with the most votes will be chosen for the base and will be scraped from the list
                              Originally posted by TKG
                              how about, the one that wins is scrapped from the list, but the name with the second most votes MUST be included in the next base name vote along with X (4?) other, NEW names.
                              well?

EDIT: that's what DBTS is doing

Comment

Okay, I have one issue and one idea:

idea:

Lets have citizens be Base Governors. that way, the government doesn't have to much control and the bases are fairly presented.

that way, citizens can state where they live and which base to support later, we can establish a sport league or something, like hockey, soccer and so on.

issue:

i heard some talks about nerve staplings at the rec commons. i thought we are peacekeepers and believe in the UN Charter!

thank you

-Mellian

Comment

Working...
                                X