No announcement yet.

The Empath Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i myself always tech trade with everone in the beginning as soon as i am the first with new military technology ones the game is on its way i tend to withhold that but not that much in another game i know but i would speak out loud here i look out much more what i trade....but with SMAC not that mcu
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Re: tech trading... I say we should be willing to trade any tech except military ones or ones for SPs we're working on.

Comment

I agree w/GeneralTacticus on this one.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I'd agree too, with the addition that certain economic technology should be restricted. It may be inevitable that everyone will learn to use boreholes, but we should get a head start on exploiting them.
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Good point. Maybe we could add important SE techs to the list as well.

Comment

well IF the empath Guild would like to build such a list for use in the game it would be easy you are an advice counsel arent you?
              Bunnies!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

I would give economic technologies like Boreholing to other factions. There's a big chance their society won't know how to use them anyway.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

i'd like to point out that we can technically already build boreholes (although they'd be useless)

should i set up a tech trading poll?

Comment

yes please it hasnt be official but i can be for infogathering very usefull
                    Bunnies!

Comment

well IF the empath Guild would like to build such a list for use in the game it would be easy you are an advice counsel arent you?
                      Er, what?

Comment

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT: WE HAVE LOCATED MORGAN

Comment

I say we strong arm him and extort him for all he's worth.
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

We need to build a real military first, not just a police force and a few scouts.

Comment

but he has an empty base! he'll give in to anything!

Comment

Good point. But, do we really want to go breaking the treaty we just signed?

Comment

Working...
                                X