X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did he do anyways?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Your conduct in the forums proves that you are DEFINATELY not someone the CCCP and (I would assume) the P4 wish to have in their parties.

I'm sure you are a true expert on party loyalty, Tassadar.
      Last edited by lucky22; September 13, 2002, 10:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
        what did he do anyways?
        TKG explains and clarifies earlier in this thread.

Comment

• Pandemoniak wrote on 03-09-2002 03:19:
          Hello !
          PM me back as soon as you can, or IM me on yahoo as pandemoniak81, im online almost everytime, or leave me an offline message

themagicbanana wrote on 12-09-2002 23:55:
          what do you want ?

Pandemoniak wrote on 13-09-2002 16:31:
          Since u havent been seen on the SMAC demo game since the day you joined, and there has been some rumors about a perm ban on you, I wanted to know if you were still on poly and if u were still in the demogame, and if u were still a member of the CCCP.
          Due to this rumor of perm ban and your long absence, your membership of the CCCP has been temporarly dismissed.

In order to clarify my communications with tbm, I wish to post this PM tracking.
          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• OK, if tmb is interested in continuing, is feeling like watching his content a little bit and is not a DL, I'm willing to venture over to the community thread and figure out what's going on with his status. Is this according to the CCCP's will?

Comment

• Originally posted by lucky22
              OK, if tmb is interested in continuing, is feeling like watching his content a little bit and is not a DL, I'm willing to venture over to the community thread and figure out what's going on with his status. Is this according to the CCCP's will?
              An open mind to listen for explanations is certainly most Marxist, Comrade Lucky22.

Comment

OK, if tmb is interested in continuing, is feeling like watching his content a little bit and is not a DL, I'm willing to venture over to the community thread and figure out what's going on with his status.
                you might not find what you're looking for. again it was only suspected that he was a DL, and if it was proven that he was (mark and dan can find out) he wouldn't still be here. plus where i read it was a completely inrelated thread IIRC.

Comment

• That is why we call that "rumors", TKG.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKG

you might not find what you're looking for. again it was only suspected that he was a DL, and if it was proven that he was (mark and dan can find out) he wouldn't still be here. plus where i read it was a completely inrelated thread IIRC.
                    You are right about not finding what I was looking for, TKG, but as I had never been on the 'poly community forums before the experience was informative. I sent a pm to "rah" inquiring about any kind of list of banned members or the availability of the information. Thanks very much for the lead at any rate.
                    This could very easily be in vain anyway depending on what tmb himself is thinking, but what the heck.

Comment

I sent a pm to "rah" inquiring about any kind of list of banned members or the availability of the information
                      just for future reference, if you want to find something out, markos or ming are best to PM because rah isn't a "real" mod. (he can't ban, or mod anywhere but OT)

---sorry pand, i'll get out of your thread now

Comment

Stop behaving like if I were a tyran ! This is not my thread, this is the CCCP thread.

Comment

• sorry, just didn't want to pollute your this thread, because really, i have no business being here since i'm not in the party.

Comment

just for future reference, if you want to find something out, markos or ming are best to PM because rah isn't a "real" mod. (he can't ban, or mod anywhere but OT)

Thanks for the heads up. And I can't remember anyone minding having you around, by the way. I think I remember way back when Pan and DBTS cussed at each other some, but the only "inappropriateness" issue ever was a thread-jacking involving tales of SP glory. Were I ever to feel compelled to have input on the P4 thread, I'd do well to remain as civil as you have always been.

Comment

I'm sure you are a true expert on party loyalty, Tassadar.
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• TKG leraves the Thread?
                                I find that highly unlikly to believe
                                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                                X