Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally, I'd be more concerned about the CCCP, considering Pande's recent comments about the situation in Pandemonium, which seem to indicate he is planning a revolution.

Comment

• Voltaire
      Communiqué to the Communist Party, Datalinks
      The CCCP is for the Centauri Cummunalist Citizens Party, no communists here, I promise...

Pande's recent comments about the situation in Pandemonium, which seem to indicate he is planning a revolution.
      Me? no...
      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• someone talked too much..
        shall we we let him 'disappear' Comrade?
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Main_Brain
          someone talked too much..
          shall we we let him 'disappear' Comrade?

Comment

• D'uh.
            I deny any involvment with the drowning of the Comrade Ramon Mercader, former member of the CCCP, and I officially announce how sad I am to learn his dead body has been found on a hivan coast...

Comment

• Greetings
              This CCCP sounds good, can i join?

Comment

• You're in. Welcome Comrade Chris!

Comment

• Greetings Comrade Chris !

Welcome in the CCCP, enjoy your stay here and help us developping anew kind and a new chance of marxism !

Too bad you couldnt vote on the FM poll...

Comment

• A while back in the recreation commons folks were discussing posting status (settler, warlord, etc.). I contributed at that time with the comment that Main_Brain was probably the only active ACDemogamist of my vintage who was also a 'warlord'. Later, I saw he was a 'prince'. It occurs to me that because Main_Brain is a drone, my comment could well reflect some latent classism on my part. The unconscious mind is a terrible thing to taste!

Comment

• Warlord of the Drones
                      Prince of Underground
                      King of PlanetBusters
                      and proud Owner of a Punishment Sphere.

I will remember that matter when the Revolution comes!
                      I always knew the Ruling Class doesnt knoiw nuttin' 'Bout the Common Drone..

:=)
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Two questions for STEPist and CCCPians :

1. Should both the CCCP and STEP favor an overall policy to Green as soon as it becomes available, in order to avoid splitting of votes ?

Personally, I do.

2. What should be our policy toward Deirdre ?
                        She would probably be glad to make a Pact for a tech, I would agree if it is still "Doctrine : Loyalty ", as in the current turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Main_Brain
                          Warlord of the Drones
                          Prince of Underground
                          King of PlanetBusters
                          and proud Owner of a Punishment Sphere.

I will remember that matter when the Revolution comes!
                          I always knew the Ruling Class doesnt knoiw nuttin' 'Bout the Common Drone..

:=)
                          I'm a prole, thank you very much! I'll just keep telling myself "... he's not not a brutalist because he's a drone, many drones are warm and loving people. Why, some of my best friends are drones!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                            Two questions for STEPist and CCCPians :

1. Should both the CCCP and STEP favor an overall policy to Green as soon as it becomes available, in order to avoid splitting of votes?
                            I would say yes. But I would want a few turns of pop boom, and a few decent bases first. Build CC's now, wait about 20 turns, then switch to Green. Then we get decent population, good efficiency and can get MWs to help annoy/attack Yang.

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                            2. What should be our policy toward Deirdre ?
                            She would probably be glad to make a Pact for a tech, I would agree if it is still "Doctrine : Loyalty ", as in the current turn.
                            I doubt it ATM. We are running Planned, and she doesn't like that. We have a treaty, did soem tech trading, I would say wait a little while before we try for Pact, as in, as soon after we go to Green as possible.
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• She currently would pact us for Doctrine : Loyalty, but she would remain "Ambivalent". To me the best thing is to go green as soon as possible (probably in like 7 turns), and the turn right after we ask Deirdre to pact us

Comment

• That's certainly a good idea. If it comes up, I shall vote that way.
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X