X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings rendelnep!

Comment

• Greeting Comraderendelnep!
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Main_Brain
        Greeting Comraderendelnep!
        bump
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Im Okay Im a Drone =
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• I´m still alive after all these years of sleeping !

Greetings Comrades. I just woke up and went off the Escape Pod. They carried me there sleeping, and now I´m so happy to see this wonderful planet.

The first thing my heart told me to do is getting in a political party and so I read some threads.

But I was pissed off by the intentions off all their thoughts. Mainly focussed on Exploration and Discovering these people want to pass through their strategy at almost all price ( just the evilst morale crimes like PB´s they dont want ), ignoring the poverty anfd slavery they keep alive while reaching their goals.

But our most important capital is not the huge mountain of enery batteries or Science books these self-declared kings want to throne over the millions of drones they are just ignoring, but these people itself with their dreams and possibilities.

I thought, I had to found a party of it´s own, but at last I found this thread. And I thanked God for it. Huuups . Your basic opinions are also mine, and where we differ i hope for a persuasive debate.

I would have called my party "Awaiters of the Second Phase" or something like that. Wat exactly is the intention of your name "CCCP" ?

So count me in as a member.
            I know Siegfried's Sohn.

Comment

• Re: I´m still alive after all these years of sleeping !

Originally posted by Schinkenjoe

I would have called my party "Awaiters of the Second Phase" or something like that. Wat exactly is the intention of your name "CCCP" ?

Greetings Comrade Schinkenjoe to the Centauri Communalism Citizen's Party. We represent a Marxist view-point, though from a couple of perspectives. Our founder, Pandemoniak, is more of an Anarchist for instance. I, as an alternative example, am a "family values Althusserian".

The post at the beginning of the thread explains our platform quite well. We advocate an overall game strategy which does not employ a Free Market SE choice or oppress the people.
              Last edited by lucky22; September 3, 2002, 11:17.

Comment

Comrade Schinkenjoe, welcome to the CCCP!

Comment

Originally posted by Schinkenjoe
                  Greetings Comrades. I just woke up and went off the Escape Pod. They carried me there sleeping, and now I´m so happy to see this wonderful planet.

The first thing my heart told me to do is getting in a political party and so I read some threads.

But I was pissed off by the intentions off all their thoughts. Mainly focussed on Exploration and Discovering these people want to pass through their strategy at almost all price ( just the evilst morale crimes like PB´s they dont want ), ignoring the poverty anfd slavery they keep alive while reaching their goals.

But our most important capital is not the huge mountain of enery batteries or Science books these self-declared kings want to throne over the millions of drones they are just ignoring, but these people itself with their dreams and possibilities.

I thought, I had to found a party of it´s own, but at last I found this thread. And I thanked God for it. Huuups . Your basic opinions are also mine, and where we differ i hope for a persuasive debate.

The CCCP ideas are very simple : it stand in two things : its name the Centauri Citizen Communalist Party, and its first thinker : Karl Marx. Our goal in the CCCP is to give Marx's ideologies anew chance : together, we shall apply these theories to Planet, and improve it to new ideas and new applications. While we think Marx was a great ideologist, we strongly believe that his ideas still have to be improved, in ordre to be applied on this new found land.
                  Note that we dont have really a party line : the CCCP is a party where you can discuss things about Marx, Workers, or anything related. Let's sum up what could be the Party Line :
                  Our Members Make Our Party, Comrade
                  unlike the P4
                  "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                  "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• not like the part of 'unlike the p4' here pande the only differents between your party line and ours is the 'comrade part!'
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Let us not shackle DBTS and TKG to Archaic.

Comment

• thank you lucky. i just think that you don't need to be constantly making P4 out the be the "bad guy". we don't critisize your party, why critisize ours?
                        Last edited by Method; September 3, 2002, 18:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKG
                          thank you lucky. i just think that you don't need to be constantly making P4 out the be the "bad guy". we don't critisize you're party, why critisize ours?
                          I really do think a lot of it is because of Archaic. I do get fed up with him (Me? Fed up with ANYTHING Nah......) after all the 'self confidence' and everything.....And I really do think it reflects on the P4 even with his new sig. (Not to imply that it IS the P4, im just saying it REFLECTS ON the P4)

The rest is just out of fun

Comment

• Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• Land's sakes alive!! It's chaos out there!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic
                                "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Working...
                                X