No announcement yet.

State of the Next Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes he's become much more scary isn't he?
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I'm going to show him what a banana can do...

That came out all wrong...

Comment

• Oh my
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Anyone still have a cherry?
          I'm looking to take 2 bites from it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
            As soon as that's ready (~3 days for poll, however long for new forum) we can start
            Is it necessary to have all the rules re exploits all polled and fixed before the game starts? I mean, I doubt anyone could break a rule on the first few turns even if they wanted to.

Also what exactly do you want to poll? I hope you don't want to repoll eg the chopper rule for the umpteenth time.

Let's get this game rolling please!
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
              Also what exactly do you want to poll? I hope you don't want to repoll eg the chopper rule for the umpteenth time.
              Nope. I want to put a set of rules (mostly yours) to the vote, if it passes, we have our ruleset. One poll, for all rules.
              And the Gaian's aren't ready to start yet.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Especialy without private forum on Poly . But I agree with Maniac.
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Rules poll posted: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=117456
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• A proposal regarding Kody's proposal for the RP story starting from the previous game. Isn't it possible to change the Mission Year to show the continuation of time? For instance starting on MY 2215 or so?
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• From the looks of it we'll be going back to the original story.

Comment

Working...
                      X