***Format of the Next ACDG Run-Off Poll***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It means what you think it means.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
      What is "turned around nicely " supposed to mean
      /me has a vision about a certain creature running behind it's favorite food, attached on a stick with the other end attached on...
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

You have been listening to Jamski for too long and now your brainwaves are damaged.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Nope, I'm sure I haven't.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

He's right. You guys don't know what "too long" means.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Nope, I'm sure I do.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I do not want to know for how long poor HongHu has been listening to Jamski! Poor thing listening too him for so long.
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Exactly. Imagine the torture. The pain. The desperation.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Well, this sentence says the same 2 times. Poor Obs
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

That`s it! For this insolence all CPU members shall be nervestapled daily from this moment forward

Comment

Second Function overrules the Prime Function with the cooperation of the Military Affairs Function.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Wow.

/me is in awe for such historic display of the power of the first function.

[Edit] And the swift counter strike from the other functions.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Fortunately Prime Function overrules Second Function and MAF with the help of Information Function.

Wait... I have been influenced by Jamski... stop dictatorship... democracy is good

Whew this was close. But if sth strange starts to happen in CPU, you can see that we were influenced by nervestapling technology, brought by Jamski.

Comment

FYI, PF, IF is only a token function, not one with power
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Nor is MAF. It gives suggestions . Besides IF has retired for the time being. We at least know who is the turnplayer, while Hive doesn`t know their trunplayer.
                                Last edited by Illuminatus; April 13, 2004, 14:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X