No announcement yet.

***Format of the Next ACDG Run-Off Poll***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, this had run long enough to be clear now. Noone posted in the last week...

Seems a tie between 3/4 teams.... I suggest we see what factions people want to join, and then see where it goes.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Ok then, poll about the factions, I guess. Voters already state their preference for a faction as well?
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Who wants to make the poll?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I thought you are the poll lover.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Ok, I'm on it...

-Jam

Comment

Gaians !
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

What was that?

Nope, missed it

-Jam

Comment

I am wondering if we should perhaps also Poll the option of just having 2 Democracy Teams which would ofcorse have to war with each other, that would give us good sized teams and make the game rather straitforward. It also avoids the senario inwhich you get a 2v1 in a 3 team game. A 4 team game would likly evolve into a 2v2 so we would just be cutting to the chases here by having 2 teams.
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Too late.

-Jam

Comment

Besides, 3 teams give a balance of power struggle. One faction may be the most powerful at a certain point in time, but won't be able to attack on enemy without the third sitting back and waiting for the chance to carve the weakened remains after the war.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I still think it was so close between 3 or 4 teams that we should look at the voting for most popular factions, and then decide. If there are 3 favorites, then 3 factions, 4 favorites then 4 factions. Simple.

-Jam

Comment

Or do a final vote after the factions are chosen. It may make it easier for people to decide when the 4th potentail faction actually has a name.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hmm, I forgot to vote here.
                            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              Or do a final vote after the factions are chosen. It may make it easier for people to decide when the 4th potentail faction actually has a name.
                              ( I agree with Jamski too, but more with Skanky)
                              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Are we going to do sign up threads soon, or are we going to wait until the current game is about to end?
                                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X