No announcement yet.

***Format of the Next ACDG Run-Off Poll***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can`t Drogue and HongHu both be mods Geo?
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I misinterpreted your posting, don't bother about it.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I see Jamski came again between posts. Jamski.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Sorry, I didn't realise this thread was a personal lovefest between you guys

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I don't have to be a mod. I volunteered for it and can promise to be just and neutral. But that's it. I see Drogue a fine mod too.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Is this why you won't make a preliminary faction choice? Keeping things open to volunteer if the need arises?
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Yes. And also I would like to keep my options open to choose my teamates too.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Those might be more spread out over other factions then you can imagine right now...
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

If you do not spamfest and troll threads (like tonight) you have my full support.

Comment

I thought we were having a discussion. Isn't it what you wanted when you opened this thread? Sorry for the 2-1 battle though. I'm used to face 3 or 4 at a time, you know?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I did not want a discussin! But we may continue it in rec commons (this is for what it should be used for).
                        And the opening picture is ugly since I didn`t have time to find appropriate one because of constant posts.

Comment

I did not want a discussin! But we may continue it in rec commons (this is for what it should be used for).
                          And the opening picture is ugly since I didn`t have time to find appropriate one because of constant posts.
                          What is this thread for, if not dicussion? Just for you to post it and we read it and say "Oh yes, nice" ?

Stop posting so much then, and find a nice picture

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I am not reffering to this thread Jam. We did have a discussion here.

Comment

Ahh I see you have turned around nicely.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

What is "turned around nicely " supposed to mean

Comment

Working...
                                X