• Show
Clear All

• ***Format of the Next ACDG Run-Off Poll***

Considering this poll

has run long enough, here are the three main choices :
    • 1 human team vs SP factions
    • 3 human teams vs AI factions
    • 4 human teams vs AI factions

Vote for all the options you would be prepared to play. Do not vote if you would prefer not to play that option.

If its close again, then we can have another run-off between the top 2.

We can assume that SMAX core rules has won (i.e. no massive alpha.txt mods or custom factions) and that people are interested in giving the AI a boost (in whatever way the CMN thinks of)

-Jam
    1 human team vs SP factions
    22.22%
    3 human teams vs AI factions
    35.56%
    4 human teams vs AI factions
    33.33%
    I don't want any of these options.
    8.89%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Jamski; April 5, 2004, 05:44.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Voted.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Voted, but still prefer one DG versus 5 AI's with the aid of one SP which does not play to win.

(first and second option vinked)
      Last edited by GeoModder; April 5, 2004, 10:08.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Didn't vote
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I put an "I don't want any of these options" in there with you in mind, sir

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            I put an "I don't want any of these options" in there with you in mind, sir

-Jam
            Ah. Voted. Thank you for your kind gesture, Sir.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

voted....as long as coop victory is not allowed...
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Voted for the 3 or 4 human option. I could be persuaded that 4 well populated teams would allow for varied role play.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Going for 1 Human faction and 6 SP, that gives us the best of both the first and the second Democracy games for the great and glorious 3rd game!

The other options would basicaly be repeats of this second game and I would realy like to see a new formate used.
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

I voted 3 teams vs AI although I really prefer 3 teams vs SP but it was not an option.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I want 3 teams. I don't care greatly what they are up against though.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I voted 3 teams vs AI although I really prefer 3 teams vs SP but it was not an option.
                        It failed to get enough support in the first poll, my dear. *shrugs* I can't choose what options were popular enough to make the finals *shrugs again*

-Jam

Comment

I know dear Jamski. I wasn't blaming you. Although you could have included it for me you know. Just kidding.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Voted
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

V`ed.
                              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X