No announcement yet.

Next ACDG: boost weaker factions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. We should give the poll a little bit more time.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor

Gaians dance through trees. Planet Cult dances through fungus.
      You don't know the Gaians. The stimulas from the fungus are actually actively sought for. Boy boy you cannot be a good Gaian leader.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I agree. If the Gaians are selected, then who will join with such an uneducated Tass-worshipping leader?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder

Didn't you realise already? Check my chess game with Pandemoniak, I'm an Adaptive Doctrine guy!
          And about the running ahead, I merely meant it as that yesterday Gaians were not so ahead and still everything was possible. Not about already setting up the new DG teams.
          Ah yes, who would think that 30 and more voters would vote in less than a day. And we do seem to have several winners .
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu

You don't know the Gaians. The stimulas from the fungus are actually actively sought for. Boy boy you cannot be a good Gaian leader.
            How do you know? You are just a drone that lives underground in filth. So you are not in any position to claim I am wrong . And fungus is not bad, unless you are not wearing your breathing mask, and unless you come upon mindworms, which are rarely seen in forests. Our patrol units "dance" through fungus.
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
              I agree. If the Gaians are selected, then who will join with such an uneducated Tass-worshipping leader?

-Jam
              First: I am not uneducated. Second: I am worshipping Tass as long he is a God, and he will soon cease to be. Seems that I will worship Drogue in next ACDG

Comment

First: I am not uneducated. Second: I am worshipping Tass
                Which one is true? You can't have both.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

In that case override second one.

And while you are insulting me: Have you found a job yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

That's rather pessimistic no? Agreed we can't offer much military resistance, but the turnplay rate is one MY every few days, so it'll probably still take a little bit longer I assume.
                    I still believe it will be over faster, because only turnplay has left for all factions (besides spamming roleplaying) so turns can be player much faster. I guess this ACDG will be over by the end of month.

Comment

/me looks at the time passed since Hive received the turn, and disagrees with Obstructor optimism.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Nope. Note even looking at the moment.

Have I cured you of your Tass-virus?

(note - not roleplaying) Tass is NOT a god, and should certainly not be worshipped in spam threads. Nor should an biased person with moderator powers have access to multiple private forums. I vote "no god" in the next game with the possible excepting of the CMN being able to "read but not post" in all forums.

-Jam

Comment

Why are you so covinced that having a god-moderator is bad? Then who will monitor the teams and make sure all rules are obliged?

Comment

Umm... the CMN?

-Jam

Comment

I do not agree the moderator should not post in all forums. There are occasions that he would need to post. For example, he may feel the need to give somebody a warning before he close a thread. However we ought to choose a moderator who will not build up temples for his own worship.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I think one person acting as CMN and mod is sufficent, and they should be "outside" the general chatter in the private forums, and basically make themselves scarce, but spring into action when summoned. The best mods do almost nothing.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X