No announcement yet.

Next ACDG: boost weaker factions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me already enjoys the oncoming clash between Jamski and Obstructor.

Perhaps an arbitory council must be called?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

First - see if the Gaians are selected.
      Second - see who joins the Gaians.
      Third - Elect a leader.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Gaians are elected for sure, they're way on top ATM.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Then we proceed to step 2. When we're sure they will be one of the 3/4 teams, we make a sign-up thread.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
            Gaians are elected for sure, they're way on top ATM.
            Guess whose campaign is responsible for that?

HongHu: You will soon see Gaian thread on ACDG (in about four hours)I am naturally more peace loving except Do not walk on fungus or I will scorch you with my airforce! - Jamski can be the leader of Gaians - we will have monthly elections.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
              I was going to be the leader of the Gaians

-Jam
              I was first and I have already more than you for Gaians! But ofcourse we will enjoy election races between Jamski and someone else
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

There is a slight difference between being the one who authorises players into a faction and the faction leader. The one who authorises players doesn't change but a faction leader can change via elections or whatever.

I was a founder of the Save The Enviroment Party (STEP) in the first ACDG but I haven't made up my mind yet for this new team game.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I want to be moderator! Jamski or whomever can run on elections .
                  Leadership can be boring.

And Hercules, come to Gaians. We shall soon have a thread on ACDG (I will start work on it immediately).

Comment

Talking about running ahead...
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I want to be "the one who authorises players into a faction". Sounds like a power I can exploit fun!
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Perhaps I'll join the Spartans... I havn't decided yet...

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
                          Do not walk on fungus or I will scorch you with my airforce!
                          He is not a true Gaian!!! Expel him!!! The Gaians dances among the fungus. Fungus is their friends! He is the enemy of the Gaians!!!
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu

He is not a true Gaian!!! Expel him!!! The Gaians dances among the fungus. Fungus is their friends! He is the enemy of the Gaians!!!
                            Gaians dance through trees. Planet Cult dances through fungus. And I can`t be expelled from team that is just in process of being assembled (BTW you are welcome to Gaians - they would love to have princess of love among them).

Geo: It is called Doctrine:Initiative. This DG will be over by the end of this month so why not plan ahead to start new ACDG immediately after old one is over? (you are welcome to Gaians )

Comment

This DG will be over by the end of this month so why not plan ahead to start new ACDG immediately after old one is over? (you are welcome to Gaians )
                              That's rather pessimistic no? Agreed we can't offer much military resistance, but the turnplay rate is one MY every few days, so it'll probably still take a little bit longer I assume.
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Geo: It is called Doctrine:Initiative. This DG will be over by the end of this month so why not plan ahead to start new ACDG immediately after old one is over? (you are welcome to Gaians )
                                Didn't you realise already? Check my chess game with Pandemoniak, I'm an Adaptive Doctrine guy!
                                And about the running ahead, I merely meant it as that yesterday Gaians were not so ahead and still everything was possible. Not about already setting up the new DG teams.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X