No announcement yet.

What is the status of the game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have received PUT's PM regarding surrendering and posted it in the Hive forum. Before an official response can be sent to the PUT, I would like to ask how the CPU is planning to address the issue of PUT disassociating from the CyCons?
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Do you have any suggestions? You proposed the idea after all.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Ok I'm thinking aloud here so please forgive me if any of my thoughts are inappropriate.

I thought that perhaps the person who is in control of PUT (and any former PUT member who wants) could leave the CyCons forum? This of course relies on the integrity of the members heavily since PUT and CyCons have been so heavily involved and each knows the others password and so on. Of course the gods can moderate to a certain degree.

Another way would be the Hive dispatch a person to play the PUT turn without the former PUT members having to switch teams.

I'd like to hear what others think?
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• As Prime Function, this is my response:
          CPU was a voluntary union between CC and PUT, and as such shall allow to PUT to secession. I do not know what is the opinion of PUT members, but I think they will agree that Hive turnplayer is dispatched for PUT turn (since CyCon played PUT turn during the time of CPU). I will however ask our PUT members what is their opinion, and notify Hive of result.

Also, I remember you again that there were two issues in PM, I wish for reply to that too, or I need to ask it publically?
          Last edited by Illuminatus; April 8, 2004, 12:46.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
            Also, I remember you again that there were two issues in PM, I wish for reply to that too, or I need to ask it publically?
            I have contacted the responsible party and will inform you as soon as I receive a response.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• You do not know even why is someone a member . I contacted him as well while waiting for response from Hive.
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• I've got affirmative response. (What effeciency. ) Formal response will be send to the PUT once Chairman Voltaire or Ambassador Arnelos approves.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Good. Remember PUT is part of CPU now, so all messages should go to me and Geo (even as he will be unavailable for some time now), and not Archaic, or we may not able to respond for a while

Comment

• I will certainly convey this to the party.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                    X