No announcement yet.

What is the status of the game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Jamski only staged annual riots and coup attempts, not leaving and returning.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• The title of this thread has become very appropriate again

I'm very much interested in how these off-record diplomatic talks will proceed.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Hey these are not off-record! Every sentence of the talk is secretly recorded and collected by the Crimson Guard.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• luckily Cyborgs are not subjected to those friendly guys you're mentioning.

Is this sufficient, umm, casual interest on CPU's part to get you flying into an... ahum... PEACE frenzy?

/me has a questioning look, fingers close to the com panel to submit military movement orders.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder

Is this sufficient, umm, casual interest on CPU's part to get you flying into an... ahum... PEACE frenzy?
            Well I've already mentioned my proposal in the Hive.

* GeoModder has a questioning look, fingers close to the com panel to submit military movement orders.
            My understanding is that the only move PUT can make if they do not surrender is self-destruct?
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• We're more or less asked by Tass not to make any decision on PUT's behalf untill Hive (or Drones) has announced if Caboolture is "under attack" or "left alone". Normally Hive's turn is over, but I point to the edit Tass has made in the turn tracking post of Voltaire.

So PUT needs to now (officially) whether or not it is finished.
              Logic dictates that it could have been conquered, that I must admit, but I am surprised that no faction sent a turn to Tass with a military plan to take Caboolture (and PUT) outgame.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• AFAIK the Hive has already sent its turn to Tass that shows they can take Caboolture this turn and he has verified it. My understanding is that the Hive wanted to give PUT a chance to surrender and survive before they ask them to self-destruct. But I don't know why the PUT is not notified by either tass or the Hive about this.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Well, we (I and Obstructor) haven't received any PM from Hive or Tass. It might be that the ban of Tass came inbetween.

Can you check around and ask the responsible Hive member of such matters to, umm, move his butt and do his job?
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I have. But I will do it again.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Thank god (not Tass) for off-record intra-faction contact.

PM received, thank you for intervening.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• HongHu, check your PMs

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I would like for Hive to follow official contacts you know Alll following communications have to be sent both to Geo and me .
                          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• And could you guys in turn post these official communications in our forum?
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• They are Skanky -sheesh - you should read it first

Comment

• Oh the CyCon effeciency.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X