No announcement yet.

What is the status of the game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamski hasn`t yet been admitted and we are already feeling the negative modifier.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• You just wait.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• +1 Growth, -5 Efficency (=economic paralysis)

My SE settings

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Wasn`t that +2 growth?
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• But with Impaler, who is +10 efficiency, you are well canceled out.

Comment

• +10? Then what is SE setting of Kody?

Comment

• Do you really want to know? +5 Support, +8 Efficiency

Comment

• So has this game been decleared finished with a hive drone victory? If so way to go kody voltaire, hong hu and drone leaders I never met!! Oh and for the se settings for kody I would say +10 on all the guy is a God. Of course he spent something like ten hours on each turn I think...
                  A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• Who says this is finished!!??

Begone
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• /me wants to get stuck into the next game too

Actually, I'm probably supposed to be +2 Growth, -5 Efficency, +1 Industry

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Yes? Should a poll be held who is the victor of this DG?
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
                          They are Skanky -sheesh - you should read it first
                          I read (and already had replied to) that one before posting this. There have been references to multiple PMs...
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Dacole!!! You are back!!! Come back to your office please!!!
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

I read (and already had replied to) that one before posting this. There have been references to multiple PMs...
                              What multiple PMs? We were talking about same PM. Check it better.

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X