No announcement yet.

What is the status of the game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me puts the nearest AAA unit on alert.
    /me discovers the AAA unit is an Anti-Alcoholics-Anonymous unit, not air defence.
    Curses, foiled again. :drat:

* Jamski escapes *
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Oh that island that doesn't have coconut trees ...
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
        A different base *shrugs* where I can watch the sun set over the New Sargasso Sea :bliss:

-Jam
        Grab him!! He's defecting to the pirates!! Don't let him escape, he's worth his weight (ahum) in PEACE-treaties.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
          * HongHu is tired of waiting for the Hive burocracy.

Ok here let me present you a proposal:

- PUT surrenders and swear a pact to serve the glorious Hive, and caboolture gets to be reserved.
          - CyCons hang Jamski, and a peace treaty will be signed between the Hive and the CyCons.

How's that?
          Sounds interesting. Howewer, how about the Drones then?

O yes, don't know how PUT exiles within CyCon think about this.

Would CPU needs to be disbanded then? Very difficult to have a Hive vasal within a nice working federation.

Would exiling Jamski be sufficient? He has still PEACE to go to.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• If you agree with Drones about this I agree... to give this as a poll in CPU - I think that PUT members would emigrate to CyCon though. We will hang Jamski soon, if your airforce doesn`t shot down our CyberParrots expeditionary force on look for Jamski.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• This proposal does not involve the Drones. If this sounds interesting to you I will take it to the Hive for an offical final decision. We can talk about how to arrange the good professors if possible settlement can be reached.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• We all know the outcome of the game. As much as CPU would like peace, we arent gonna get it, no matter what .
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Is this a no?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• No to what? I haven`t received any communication through the regular channels. When I do, I poll, and you receive your response. Hive internal politics and actions are not my concern.

Comment

• If there is no interest in the CPU part I'm not even going to push for a decision in the Hive. This kind of thing needs to be worked out by both sides. You know I'm not the current Ambassador. I have to do extra work for this. I'm not going to waste my time on it with the expectation of a simple no from the CPU.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I cant respond to sth that is not official HongHu. And we make decisions together in CPU so I cant just say no. I just anticipate that your petition will never succeed (I haven`t even thought you are serious - I hope you do not think we are serious about hanging Jamski?)

Comment

• Of course I'm serious.

No actually I'm just trying to see if you guys have any interest in talking. That's what we used to do when Drogue and Maniac were in office. This is how I had been communicating with the other teams too. For the most active players usually have a feel about the team and they can see if something has a potential to get settled. If no chance at all then we don't even need to spend the time.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• We are open to peace, ofcourse, but sentiment, in whatever is left in our active membership is that this is it - we defend until the game is won by Hive-Drones. I really do not see why would Hive agree to peace treaty now. I am however open to any possibility of peace talks. BTW is Arnelos still your CFAC? So the official messages go through him (been a little mess in your faction, people leving and coming back, etc. )

Comment

• Yes Arnelos is our Ambassador. He's been rather busy getting drunk in a party with his own business lately. But he should be around if needed.

Now here's some confidential information only intended to the high CPU officials:
                              Spoiler:

The reason why I believe the Hive might be interested in a peace treaty with the CCs is because some of our higher position comrades may have their eyes set on a certain last rose in the summer.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
                                (been a little mess in your faction, people leving and coming back, etc. )
                                Actually that's the norm, dear Function. You'll get used to it.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X