Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRAVDA SPECIAL EDITION #6 - 3rd June 2003 - A NEW CONSTITUTION !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ant Queen: Ok ants! Stop this endless debate and get to work! This is not being productive!

Other ants: But we gain happiness through debating! We enjoy expressing ourselves!

Ant Queen: What a corrupted generation. When I was young I had to actually work hard to put food on the table. And now look at these ants. Everyone believes that he knows everything. Oh god. Wait till our entire world be destroyed by the rage of god ... :shiver: ...
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

*out comes a magnifying glass ...*
      Promoter of Public Morale
      Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

*followed by a flood of biblical proportion from a giant garden hose*
        Promoter of Public Morale
        Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Cedayon
          If you live for any thing other than God, you make an idol of that thing and thus break the most important commandment of all. Please think about that.
          Surely if you make an idol of anything you live for, then you are making an idol of God, which breaks that commandment. If when you live for something else then you are making an idol of that thing, then when you live for God you are making an idol of him.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

Surely if you make an idol of anything you live for, then you are making an idol of God, which breaks that commandment. If when you live for something else then you are making an idol of that thing, then when you live for God you are making an idol of him.
            * HongHu's brain works really hard to interpret this one. *
            (How do you make it blue?)
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Maybe ignorance as the other
              Nooo! I'm not THAT ignorant!

Efficiency with a Planned economy? My dear friend, did they stop teaching economics in Hive schools?
              You got exactly what I mean.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Surely if you make an idol of anything you live for, then you are making an idol of God, which breaks that commandment.
                I didn't say you're making an idol of anything you live for, I said you're making an idol of anything you live for if that thing isn't God ... either way it would have been clearer for me to say that if you live for something you make that thing your god, and if you make anything other than God your god, you're guilty of idolatry.

Comment

I've learnt after many long and arduous months that debating religion is a no-no. In the end people will believe what they want, however wrong, regardless of what has been said.
                  You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

The next edition is out here, I hope you like it

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaire
                      I've learnt after many long and arduous months that debating religion is a no-no. In the end people will believe what they want, however wrong, regardless of what has been said.
                      I've had a similar experience and have stopped debating (at least that's the idea), I was just trying to clarify what I said since Drogue seemed to misunderstand in a rather 180-degree-the-other-way fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X