"The Map", Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moomin
    Not that the murderous scum of the Hive should care - you ought to be busy checking out Latin words for whip, slavery, genocide and oppression
    flagello, servitus, interficio, et concussio

Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Voltaire That is not English, and it is not Finnish. It is not allowed, and more importantly you're being annoyingly smart I can't understand it
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

drug's right. it's not english
        but as he also points out, it's not finnish. therefore, we'll spare your life...this time

Comment

I'll agree with TKG rather than Drug... and bring on the fora?
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I've been contacted to CMN, and have accepted.

Work on the map has started, with subsequent edits possible (eg if Buster joins in, and his group play the Gaians, I'd add a bit more fungus to balance him out, especially around his likely expansion areas

Similarly if I put in the Cult as one of the AI factions you'd be encountering (notice the if)

Googlie

Comment

For(a)/(ums) would be good at this time, as it seems most of the details have been worked out (with the exception of the fifth faction). Then we can commence the plotting and strategising... errr, discussion of how to best co-exist on this world that's large enough for the all of us... Yeah.
              Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
              Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
              The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
                I've been contacted to CMN, and have accepted.

Work on the map has started, with subsequent edits possible (eg if Buster joins in, and his group play the Gaians, I'd add a bit more fungus to balance him out, especially around his likely expansion areas

Similarly if I put in the Cult as one of the AI factions you'd be encountering (notice the if)

Googlie
                Many thanks Googlie

IMHO he's the best CMN for the job
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Googlie

Now forums

I want to start plotting, and we don't have our telepathic link up yet
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Great, Googlie. Thanks for coming through for us!
                    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Thanks Googlie!!!

And who said something about co-existing? It sounded way too ironic.
                      The hive believes in assimilation and suppression of others co-existence of all people on our the planet!
                      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                      Let me eat your yummy brain!
                      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Thanks Googlie.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                        X