No announcement yet.

"The Map", Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We pirates will solve all your former problems for you.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Hardy Har har!
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

who is the CMN anyways? as for the vote...all CMN....but now really who is it?
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

We haven't got one yet. Maniac (IIRC) was going to ask Googlie.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Damn, they remember. We still need to know whether or not there will be a fifth team. When that's known I guess I could write a PM in 24 hours. (Now it's already late here in Belgium.)
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I thought we voted for 4? Personally, I would stick with that, and get started before envolvement starts to wane.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Second that. Let's roll. At least set up the fora, so that serious strategizing can begin!

Oh, and who has contacted that elusive CMN?
                "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Agreed, let us at least set up a forum as stated by moomin; that way the factions can work out the little details of how to run the gov't, constitutions, etc. Things will go much smoother if we get this done now instead of waiting around for the game itself to start.
                  You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Yes, set up the fora, and just go with four teams. We voted for that, after changing our minds from three; I think five would be too many, and it would lengthen the game too much, IMO.

Comment

Ditto - Let's get started with the forums as soon as we can. And stick with 4 teams, as we voted.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Who taught you your Latin, WoA?

Comment

Ummm... some guy with a beard.
                          Isn't fora only the plural when referring to multiple open spaces in Roman towns, and forums the plural when talking about such things as Apolyton? (See top of page "Apolyton CS Forums") Perhaps you're right, but then 'poly is wrong.

Start a thread in the A/C forum and complain. Always good fun.

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I very much doubt anybody who actually spoke latin could make that distinction. So with all due respect to 'Poly, I'll stick to fora until someone comes up with a better reference.

Not that the murderous scum of the Hive should care - you ought to be busy checking out Latin words for whip, slavery, genocide and oppression
                            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

lol

Just notice: Whether latin or not, that´s my hundredth post ( is that right? hundredth???)

edit: Even after hundred posts I still fail using the smilies-tags.
                              Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                              Let me eat your yummy brain!
                              "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

damn newbies
                                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X