Faction Sign Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Googlie

GT - You are still accredited as co-moderator on all the private forums.

G.
    However, I can no longer access them.

Comment

• SO we're all sorted out and friends again?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I would like to join the The Nautilus Pirates please.

Comment

• Send a PM to Hercules, then he can authorise you

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• jrl306 welcome to the pirates. Please send me a PM or email with your email address and any other communication channels you are on like ICQ , Yahoo.

When I receive your email I 'll authorise you and then you will receive your parrot and eye patch Oh and keg of Xeno Rum.

My email is xxxcathal.mullaghan@ntlworld.comxxx without the xxxs of course.

I'll go and check my PM now
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Oh, by the way, I joined the CyCon... they keep asking to put these funny gadgets in my head, but other than that it's pretty fun

Comment

• So why don't you have the CyCon civgroup icon by your avatar?

Comment

• He has
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• He didn't when I posted that...

Comment

• I authorised him a few days ago, and he's been posting a bit, so he should have had it. Not sure, I didn't really notice.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• *shrugs* Well, I didn't see it. I guess it's possible that it just wasn't showing up for me; I had a similar problem with TKG earlier today...

Comment

• i think they turn off in high-traffic hours.

Comment

• I have a, 'Iskander' wanting to join our Pirate team and I am pleased about that.
                            Can she/he post details in the faction sign up thread or post email
                            xxxxcathal.mullaghan@ntlworls.com excluding the xxs

Comment

• Iskander, I thought I remember a name like that from the past somewhere.

Comment

• Aren't you all 'Iskanders'?
                                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X