Confirmed Civs and leaders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed Civs and leaders.

So far we have the Chinese with Qin Shi Huang, the Americans with Teddy Roosevelt, Egypt with Cleopatra, and India with Gandhi. As we learn more about which civs are in the game and which leaders they have post them here.
    Last edited by Dinner; May 28, 2016, 12:48.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

The 60 turn previews from a few days ago had the Egyptians with Cleopatra. The Chinese builder unit (currently) has 4 charges to the regular 3. Cleopatra's agenda is that she likes strong civs and hates weak ones. Teddy's is Big Stick, which means he likes when there's peace on his continent.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Japan and Greece are also confirmed but no word yet on their leaders.

Comment

America: Unique Unit 1 - P-51 Mustang
        Unique Unit 2 - Rough Rider
        Unique Building - Film Studio

China's builder units (the replacement for workers) gets to build four tile improvements instead of the standard three before builder unit is used up.

Comment

So far the same civs that have been in every vanilla civ.

Comment

Yeah, there are some old standbys which you just know will be there. The Romans, the English, the French, the Germans, the Russians, the Aztecs, the Zulu, etc...

It will be interesting to see how many civs are included at release and if any of them are new or less common civs.

Comment

Genghis Khan FTW!
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

i suppose his agenda is smash everything in his path.
                Last edited by C0ckney; May 30, 2016, 16:27.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I assumed his agenda would be to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

My goal is to co-opt my enemies, see them cooperative before me, and hear der wimmin very happy...
                    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Any chance of

A. Byzantium being a civ again, and
                      B. The leader being someone besides frigging Justinian I? Byzantine history had so many colorful and fun leaders . . .
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

They could make Theodora the leader again

Comment

What, she was in charge in V? Admittedly, she wore the pants much of the time, but ehhhhh . . . why not Basil II, or Manuel I? The Empire only lasted a thousand friggin' years, after all.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

i hope the english don't end up with churchill or elizabeth I again, but i expect they will.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Alfred the Great...
                              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                              X