No announcement yet.

Confirmed Civs and leaders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mao and Stalin have both been awkwardly accepted and/or rehabilitated by their respective countries. Hitler, fairly or not, is still far more of an unambiguous embodiment of evil than the (roughly as murderous) Stalin.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm not sure what traits would make Hitler advantageous. As far as I know, he actually hindered German success by insisting on crappy strategies.
      It's never too late to shut the **** up and hope for the best. - Kentonio
      If social security were private, it would be prosecuted as a Ponzi scheme. - me
      Check out https://shauchi.wixsite.com/fire

Comment

Hitler - Charismatic and Industrious or Militaristic. Sure he applied those things to horrible and self destructive ends ... but he did inspire a people to build up a lot of infrastructure and military might.
        "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

You could also make a case for Scientific.
          "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

Yes you could. Every great leader (good or evil) has useful traits, or they wouldn't have been a great leader
            "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
            Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In Civ4, he would have been charismatic and aggressive or imperialistic. Already taken by Genghis and Cyrus IIRC.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Disagree. I'd give Hitler Protective (he just wanted Germany to have some breathing room) and Creative (he was an artist). Oops, that's Gilgamesh.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

In the E3 demo video, Ed Beach says 18 civs at start, including some we've never seen before.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

About half the 43 are bull, IMAO, but a worthwhile read, and interesting...
                    43 Real-Life Female Leaders We’d Love to See Included in Civilization VI
                    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                      i hope the english don't end up with churchill or elizabeth I again, but i expect they will.
                      William the Conquerer? Edward the Longshanks?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Those are strong personalities history still knows something about and would be good choices...
                        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

Comment

Working...
                        X