Pre-release gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-release gameplay

Quill18 does some preview of CIV6 gameplay.

First 60 turns of the game

EDIT: well, not exactly 60 turns of the game in there but a lot of first hand information...

PART 1

PART 2

Last edited by dannubis; May 25, 2016, 16:03.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Preview from Marbozir. Same material but other information and insights from commenter.

Comment

Those are the first real game play clips released, I think.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

()

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Well worth watching just to learn more about game play.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
            ()

Pic doesn't show.

Comment

Marbozir confirmed that the game will be 64 bit so that's good.
              Quendelie axan!

Comment

Yep, good news indeed...

Comment

as soon as i get my new PC set up, i shall certainly take a look at these.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                    Marbozir confirmed that the game will be 64 bit so that's good.
                    As long as they remember that it is and take advantage of it.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It will be interesting to see what kind of video card will be needed.
                      While I think my desktop shouldn't have a problem with it...
                      I'm sure my laptop won't be able to play it
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm goIng to need to buy a new computer in the next year or so. Might as well make game playing (Stellaris and Civ6) be the driving factor.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

So far the most notable changes seem to be that there will be a culture advancement tree with social policies alongside the science one that would have concrete bonuses (like being able to build certain world wonders) and that the cities will have no expansion limit? (if that's correct, that's the most notable difference imo)
                          Also that you'll sometimes need a city tile to build a wonder and it will be tied to a specific resource being present nearby
                          Also that autocracy etc will give specific bonuses to army units. (more slots for advancement maybe) that's a variation of the strength augmentation in civ 5
                          (never played autocracy always democracy and foreign legions bam)

(Hopefully they'll tackle the be the most advanced and peacefull then get artillery and pown everyone)

Comment

Working...
                          X