No announcement yet.

Just One More Turn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been the easiest civilization release to date for me to walk away from. Its not even close. I'm already bored with this game. I'm a hardcore civ guy from the Civ I days and I've never ragged civilization releases before. I was patient with Civ III and even played the Call to Power series....this Civ 5, while beautiful, is boring.
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner View Post
      This has been the easiest civilization release to date for me to walk away from. Its not even close. I'm already bored with this game. I'm a hardcore civ guy from the Civ I days and I've never ragged civilization releases before. I was patient with Civ III and even played the Call to Power series....this Civ 5, while beautiful, is boring.
      I too have to agree with Shogun Gunner on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
        With the time it takes to build units and buildings, "one more turn" should really be 10 more turns

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
          It is flawed, but salvagable.

I keep clicking.
          100% agree. First week of playing I was just as obsessed as all the other civ games. Just can't get it out of my head. Must....keep....playing! ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X