Civ V - Working The Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    If you look at a map of the US with railroads and even just the major roads overlayed on it and it would be much more cluttered than your regular civ IV map.
    rah,I certainly respect your prowess, I was more referring to EVERY tile covered in railroad or roads...

Thanks for feedback as I am trying to better myself, who better to learn from than you and the other experts here
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Take a look at the terra map. Now look at how many squares cover the US. If you overlaid that with reality, you'll find railroads and interstates(or major highways) in every tile except for a few impassible mountains.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You stole my thread title.

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You actually remember a thread title from 7 years ago?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
          X