Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RevCast Episode 50: "Jump Around a Bit"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RevCast Episode 50: "Jump Around a Bit"

    All's well. Returning regular co-hosts "ScottieX" and CB "japyaknees" with returning guest co-host ITZ DENI3D in the fiftieth episode of RevCast (RC) entitled "Jump Around a Bit"; it is now netcasting with a runtime of 29m29s.

    RevCast is the second spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling ModCast focuses on Civ modding, SCivCast on Civ social gaming and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.
    Last edited by DanQ; October 5, 2013, 17:52. Reason: Corrected runtime
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

  • #2
    I played Civ games since Civ II but enjoy them but unfortunately didn't won any King.

    Comment


    • #3
      What's a stick fighter game?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sugarrynad View Post
        What's a stick fighter game?


        I'm wondering what it is too,


        Adrenaline Marketing Pros
        ​

        Comment


        • #5
          This is interesting, I wonder if building and repairing in this game.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hunter21 View Post
            This is interesting, I wonder if building and repairing in this game.
            www.cctv717.com​

            Try it one more time. You can do it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you. I'm doing my best

              Dumpster rental riverside​

              Comment


              • #8
                Helping each other makes our daily struggle bearable. Robert

                Comment


                • #9
                  RevCast is the second spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast series. Its fellow sibling podcasts include ModCast, which focuses on Civ modding, SCivCast, which covers Civ social gaming, and TurnCast, which discusses Civ multiplay. tampa bay yacht charter​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That's great news! I'm glad to hear that the regular co-hosts and a returning guest are back for the fiftieth episode of RevCast. The "Jump Around a Bit" episode sounds interesting.

                    I'm a big fan of Civ strategy games, so I'll definitely check out RevCast and its sibling podcasts. Thanks for the update!
                    ​High security fence systems

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Great article you've shared. I would love to visit this site more often now. land clearing

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Enthralling, mesmerizing, a show stopper. I listened twice.
                        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I like your ideas that provide us with the best results about the RevCast Episode 50: "Jump Around a Bit" and it is good for us to see how these updates work or the users who need help. By using the wikipedia reference​ I saw that people like to learn how to deal with it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ritafoster View Post
                            I like your ideas that provide us with the best results about the RevCast Episode 50: "Jump Around a Bit" and it is good for us to see how these updates work or the users who need help. By using the wikipedia reference​ I saw that people like to learn how to deal with it.
                            That makes sense! Augusta Drywall Contractors​

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Originally posted by ritafoster View Post
                              I like your ideas that provide us with the best results about the RevCast Episode 50: "Jump Around a Bit" and it is good for us to see how these updates work or the users who need help. By using the wikipedia reference​ I saw that people like to learn how to deal with it.
                              That makes sense! Augusta Drywall Contractors​
                              ​

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X