No announcement yet.

SCENARIO: 20th Century Mod – set in 1930

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well mine works now, i just let it sit until it went. it now occupies my life. Awesome scenrio. Are you going to do an update after the expansion comes out with all those new goodies?

Comment

It takes a long time to configure, that's why the save file was included. If you unaced the files correctly there should be a save called "After the crash.sav" that will save you much time and frustration.

Comment

Are you going to do an update after the expansion comes out with all those new goodies?
        Yes, but not until I have figured out all the new features. It will require a lot of reworking because when I release the new version it will be single and multi-player although MP will probably have to be an email or hotseat game.

Comment

File doesn't load. ''text\Pedialcons.text Icon_BLDG_Refinery'' is missing.

Comment

The file must have been corrupted when you downloaded. Try downloading it again. It should work as this is the first problem of this type to occur.

Comment

Downloaded 3 times. Save game file loaded 2% then error missing file ''text\PediaIcons.text Icon_BLDG_Refinery''. Scenario file didn't work and had the same error. Mod looks fun but too bad I can't play it.

Comment

What version are you running?

Comment

Comment

I reloaded the file to the server. If it doesn't work for you this time I don't know what to tell you as it has worked perfectly for everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                    X