Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A second thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• ****. Sorry for the wait, I had to go through my back-up CD's. And I still couldn't find it. I over-wrote the misbehaving file with the good one, so I don't have any of the corrupt files anywhere. If I manage to do it again, you'll be the first to know.

Comment

• So, when is the new release coming out?
        Eu nunca tenho algo criativo para escrever aqui...

See this? You've just wasted 5 precious seconds of your life reading it.

Comment

• Depends on when I get time to work on it, but it's at least a week until I can do a single line code for it.

Comment

• IDEA!!!

Maybe you can look into putting a terrain count into your tool,
            I like that you can view the Resource Count in it.

Its alittle pain that you have to save the game for the count, can you do it without a save (possibly a BIC)?
            Down with Terrorism
            Click if you DARE!!!!!!!

Comment

• Map stats do exist for BICs as well...

Comment

• Hi Gramphos

Love the Tools, but have run into this problem:
                When using the saved game editor, and importing a new map, when I go to play the game all my improvements have disappeared! No other Civs, just mine!
                The map I'm importing is the same map mostly. The only change is that I added rubber resources (the original map had none).

I've tried this several times with the same results. Any way to avoid this? I'm using Civ version 1.29 and C3MT version 0.96
                Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

• I'll look into it, but it might take some time before I can get a new version out.

Comment

• Subscript out of Range??

Gramphos,

You told me in an earlier post that I needed an updated language file to fix this error. It happens when I do map stats on a BIC file, on a saved game it works fine. I downloaded the latest (0.96 version), but I still get this error. Could you tell me where to get an updated language file. Thanks....

Comment

• What is your language setting?

Comment

• English

Comment

• Is that all it says, nothing else?

Then the correct file should be with the setup. :hmmmm:

Comment

• Problem

I had been having great success with the MultiTool, but I just hit a glitch.

I was playtesting the latest version of the latest version of the Balancer mod and had just created several leader units in the savegame modifier. When I returned and tried to load the save game, I got an error message about not being able to load Units, the game didn't open. I tried earlier savegames and found that several consecutive previous saves, that had been working moments earlier, were also corrupted. I went into my latest save (the one I had edited) and found that there were about 12 Barbarian settlers at the end of the unit list. All of them were numbered 0 and all were on space 0,0. The tool also reported them "loaded" on setter units. Weird stuff. I deleted the settler units, saved and reopened the save. I got an error message saying Cities couldn't be loaded and the game opened. Every city on the map was gone. More weirdness. I was almost done with the game so it's not crucial, but for others it might screw up lots of work. You might want to look into it.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for your help.
                            -- Cuff Dunk

Comment

• Yes, I've had reports of this kind before, buyt I've not been able to tell when they happen. Most likely when the data doesn't update before the files is saved, but I'm not sure why it happens.

Comment

• CIV3 PTW

Will there be a version of C3MT for PTW?

Comment

Working...
                                X