The Gramphos-meister:

You mean to tell me...
    that you don't
    spend your entire life
    managing
    the Apolyton files section???

grrrrrr....

( )
    Well, I'd like to do... but I have to hand in my special project next week, and then I'm going away for a week.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Going away...You're allowed to do that.
      Yours in gaming,
      ~Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Elucidus
        Going away...You're allowed to do that.
        Is that a question?

Well Markos is away right now... Why can't I be away for ten days. I'm sure that, with the activity in this Forum there will be no problem for me to catch up when I get back
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

So, when's it due?

Comment

Argh!!

I liked your old avatar better, Zylka.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

me too

and here's some pics, I just want to explain how the tree's work, the very dark tree's are on the tundra, the very autumn-y colour are the plains tree's. I did the african plains, dead-looking but live tree's that you see scattered here and there but they just didn't work well.

also, I am about... 95% done, and I am losing my free internet connection (yes here in wonderful NZ we have free internet connection, but they're going down April 1st ).

But I will be back with a new one and with some webspace to upload my work too.
              Last edited by FrostyBoy; March 29, 2002, 02:18.
              be free

Comment

Imagine a river passing thru these tree's

oh and I will be back within a few days so don't worry, you should be able to download this quite soon. I told you this was going to take some time!
                Last edited by FrostyBoy; March 29, 2002, 02:17.
                be free

Comment

WOW!!!

Looks great!

Keep up the good work!
                  So many pedestrians, so little time

Comment

looks good but the river is not too river-ish if ya catch my drift - a trifle too blue and a trifle too thin maybe.
                    anyway my 2cents
                    "Benaras is older than history, older than tradition, even older than legend and looks twice as old as all of them put together" - Mark Twain
                    Your face, your ass; whats the difference - Da'Duke

Comment

hehe, yeah I didn't realise that river was showing down below, the rivers I have I am still working on, they will have a nice dark green bank, that looks grassy, with tree's, and maybe some floral crap, but not too much, rocks too aswell, I haven't got around to rivers yet but I will shortly.
                      be free

Comment

Looks great, keep up the great work.
                        Yours in gaming,
                        ~Luc

Comment

Sn00py

I look forward to seeing and using all of your hard work. I have one small point. Why are there thick dark forests on the Tundra? Having trod around up there, I can safely say that it doesnt look like that.

"The word tundra derives from the Finnish word for barren or treeless land. The tundra is the simplest biome in terms of species composition and food chains.

Vegetation: lichens, mosses, sedges, perennial forbs, and dwarfed shrubs, (often heaths, but also birches and willows)"

Borrowed from
                          http://www.runet.edu/~swoodwar/CLASS...ra/tundra.html[/URL]
                          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

yah I know, the reason I haven't made it barren looking is because neither did Firaxis basically. I like the fact that the forests merge together so well also, and I wanted to keep that, but you need to know what is under the forest and the only way I could really do that is to make the tree's darker. I think its ok, fits with the pine tree's also.
                            be free

Comment

I'll think of it as temperate northern forest then
                              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X