New Graphics Mod Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Graphics Mod Coming

I am almost done, I have gone over all my previous mistakes and bad artwork and redone them. I've also done some more graphics on things that I did not do before.

I probably have the best looking Civilization 3 out there right now.
    be free

*shudders* ahh, anyone got a sanitary napkin?

Comment

Drooling with anticipation!
      Yours in gaming,
      ~Luc

Comment

Re: New Graphics Mod Coming

Originally posted by Sn00py
        I am almost done, I have gone over all my previous mistakes and bad artwork and redone them. I've also done some more graphics on things that I did not do before.

uuuuuuuuhhh baby!

Comment

Re: New Graphics Mod Coming

Originally posted by Sn00py

I'm happy for you, but why tell us about it before we can download it?
          MonsterMan's Mod: http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/civ3/

Comment

so if any of us are working on a terrain mod we can go ahead and stop and work on something else while waiting for sn00py's mod.

Comment

cool!!! How long do yout hink it will be until you have them done and screenshots up Sn00py? I lvoe the other mods you did with the graphics, and will be delighted if these are as great looking as those! Thanks a lot!!
              DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
              EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
              AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

How do you ppl feel about bigger cities and with buildings like the granary, temple, library, etc, visible in the city?
                Attached Files
                be free

Comment

I like your industrial city especially in comparison to the game defoult one...

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Must have! Those are great!

one question: did you fix the flood plain graphics? they're hooorible right now.
                    Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                    Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                    Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                    Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

Looks pretty good to me
                      Yours in gaming,
                      ~Luc

Comment

now about those flood plains, I don't exactly know what flood plains are supposed to look like, what do you want them to look like? what is wrong with the ones now? etc. with this info I could change them.
                        be free

Comment

the ones now look like deserts with green circles on them. bleh. I'm not sure what they should look like though. I'm still against the whole idea of founding a city near an area that floods, dunno why they incorporated that into the game. I suppose it just similates especially fertile land.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what they look like.

I suppose they look different depending on if there's a flood or not.

I think fezick31 is working on some flood plain grfx already so maybe he'll have one ready that you could add to your graphics package.

But I found this picture and it looks pretty good to me.
                            Attached Files
                            Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                            Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                            Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                            Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

yeah, sort of a flooded grassland instead of a desert. Can you mix something up intermingling water with grassland?

Comment

Working...
                              X