Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAP: Lands of Middle Earth (updated Conquests version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone have suggestions/feedback/complants feel free to tell me.
    Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

sorry double post
      Last edited by Hagbart; October 17, 2002, 13:23.
      Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

Comment

Do anyone think this will be a good multiplayer-map when PTW is released? Or is it too unbalanced?

Comment

Woohoo, I didn't know there already was a scenario about LOTR! I'm gonna try it out immediately when I'm home.

And the scenario is at CFC as well...
          CFC staff member: Game of the Month Administrator
          Civ III GOTM

Now: play on the world as it is today...
          Alicia Silverstone

Comment

I am going to try a hand at making a LOTR Mod.

It's a huge task.
            Harlan's legacy shall be my guide.

And now I get to be nitpicky about your map... do you mind if I submit a few ideas?
            ~THE DARK LORD APOLON

Comment

Harlan rules!!!

Comment

Well, I am making a LOTR scenario, If I'd seen your map first I would have used it, but I made one of my own. Great job anyway though.

I cant afford the right programs or I could make a great scenario with units and all, but I dont have the right programs.
                Where there is a will there is a way. Never let evil win the day.

I'm an author. You can check out my facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cory-A...89178534434308

Comment

Originally posted by roywashington
                  Well, I am making a LOTR scenario, If I'd seen your map first I would have used it, but I made one of my own. Great job anyway though.

I cant afford the right programs or I could make a great scenario with units and all, but I dont have the right programs.
                  Tnx, I hope you'll get your scenario done.

Comment

Thanks, I'm still testing a number of things and working the bugs out. But for this to be my first try, its going better than expected.
                    Where there is a will there is a way. Never let evil win the day.

I'm an author. You can check out my facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cory-A...89178534434308

Comment

NEW VERSION 2.1 FOR CONQUESTS RELEASED

Well, I just updated the map so It's a flat map optimized for Civ3 Conquests. Take a look at my first post in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X