Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAP: Lands of Middle Earth (updated Conquests version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump
    Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

bump

I have enjoyed playing with your map.

I was also impressed with your site. Now that I found my Civ2 CD again, I may be able to try out the scenario.

Comment

great map thank you very much.

Comment

NEW VERSION OUT (v2.0)!

Version 2.0 attached to the first post, go download it!
          Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

Comment

Below you see MORDOR
            Attached Files

Comment

Below you see ERIADOR
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a nice map. Why don't you add the main cities with the new editor? It would make it even better I feel.
                "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
                --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
                  Looks like a nice map. Why don't you add the main cities with the new editor? It would make it even better I feel.
                  Yes maybe that's a good idea! I'll consider it. But wouldn't it be a little strange to see a city called Hobbiton when you play with the Romans, English and so on... Or should I rename the civilizations like the ones in LOTR?

Comment

Looks nice, Hagbart. Some LOTR fanatic should really make some units for it though. It's just so perfectly suitable! Perhaps even a job for Firaxis. Based on your map of course.
                    CFC staff member: Game of the Month Administrator
                    Civ III GOTM

Now: play on the world as it is today...
                    Alicia Silverstone

Comment

Eclipse has made a great mod for it; it would work best with a mod manager/PtW since you have to make major changes in the art and text folders.

Comment

So, who's making the scenario?
                        Lime roots and treachery!
                        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Eclipse LotR Scenario

Here is a good one; if you upgraded to 1.29f patch, you will need to follow the instructions on one of the last pages about the PediaIcons.txt update.

Comment

Originally posted by kring
                            Eclipse LotR Scenario

Here is a good one; if you upgraded to 1.29f patch, you will need to follow the instructions on one of the last pages about the PediaIcons.txt update.
                            Thx for the link... i'll try it out.

Comment

You are welcome.

Before the 1.29 patch, it worked for me. Now I just need to d/l the new txt file and try it out.

Comment

woohoo 300 posts, the Prince title is mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X