No announcement yet.

LEADERHEAD: Canadian: Trudeau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its pretty funny how POMPEY knows NOTHING about Canada. First off, we have offered the world a lot of stuff in general, too much to mention here. Second of all, we are the largest English and I think French speaking culure NEVER, to lose a war. We were the best trench fighters in WWI, some of the best infantry in WWII and the only group to accomplish their objectives on D-DAY. We were also voted BEST country to live in by the UN numerous times, and held it for like 5 years straight, I have not heard anything recently but we are always up there. Some of the best education and healthcare systems in the world. I have not read the posts after Pompey's yet cause I wanted to reply to it. It just makes me laugh when ignorant people talk trash, especially about one of the best countries in the world. Pompey, download a little video called Talking To Americans and you are right along side them. You talk about stuff you have no clue about like you are an expert. And the States are as rich as they are with help from slavery which we were not apart of and we held them off. We may not have the population, to have the best economy or the best army, but there is no other country I would rather live in than Canada EH.

Comment

One more thing:
      Just cause we are a young country doesn't mean we are not worthy being a "civilization" Australia can be in civ too, who cares, just a game. And we are part of G7 despite our small population. We live in a peaceful society that brings in people of all walks of life from war torn parts of the world and try to maintain peace instead of enforcing it.

As for the UU, I would say the peacekeeper is a good one but as it was said before, its not really "unique". Although a shock unit would probably be better as thats when or country was "born" on the world stage. But thats true that if its "unique" even though the mountie is a police force, I would love to see them rolling over the world... haha

Comment

Working...
      X